BY OLD SPICE #22 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Contains Odor-Fighting "Atomic Robots" That "Shoot Lasers" At Your "Stench Monsters" And Replaces Them With Fresh, Clean, Masculine "Scent Elves”.&Nbsp; Drop Kick Odor For 24 Hours. see more...

• Is it weird if women use this deodorant?7 Answers
  • "This works great for my bf." in 1 review
  • "It smells really good and last a long time." in 1 review
  • "Plus it smells really good!" in 1 review
Adrienne B.
Chula Vista, CA
My husband has used this deodorant for the longest time!!! He always smells so good and it doesn't have the antiperspirant, which we love for our health! He uses it daily and when he goes to workout or play basketball, he will apply a bit extra. It doesn't seem to get on clothes. The smell lasts all day! I have to admit, I have even bought my own because I love the fresh smell of it so much! I don't even mind that it's meant for men! I just wish there were more women's deodorant that had no antiperspirant as well!
Amber F.
Clinton, IL
Love love love this I buy it every time I go shopping for my husband it smells amazing and lasts for hours. the price is very affordable and you definitely get your money's worth. I also love that at holiday time you can buy all these different scents in gift bags. I would recommend buying this if you have not tried it yet.
Emily P.
Muskegon, MI
Love the scent but the blue gel makes my poor husband break out in a big red rash. He complained for weeks that it was itchy. Finally he bought the original white stick and has not had anymore problems. If you have sensitive skin or even if you have super tough skin like he does, try the white style stick instead.
Jacqueline H.
Perris
My bf buys this deodorant and it smells amazing. It doesn't leave any marks on his clothing. The smell lasts all day but when he has had a long day at work I make sure I have one in my purse so he can put some on his stinky arm pits lol but overall I love this deodorant I it makes him smell great.
Shayla K.
Slippery Rock, PA
I personally use this deodorant on occasions and I love it! It smells so good and I personally think it works better than women deodorant does. With my major, I'm constantly working out, doing labs in class and this is the perfect way to stay smelling nice before, during, and after the lab!
Jewls M.
I am a woman and love this deodorant! I use it because I love the smell. I don't really like womans deodorant because it smells powdery sometimes. I've also learned that this deodorant is good for.girls like myself with thighs that rub. Layer on some gel deodorant and no more chaffing!
Cami L.
Irving, TX
I am a woman, yet I use this deodorant. I find that even the extra strength women's deodorants just don't work as well as I want them to, so I switched over to this one. I love it. I'm a waitress so I often work 11 hour+ days, but this keeps me smelling fresh all day.
Tommy M.
Lynn, MA
It smells good and all but sucks....... it's a waste of money it's not entirely effective than only works like 2 hours. I used it once but that was a mistake. You can actually get it at stores like walmart target. I wouldn't recommend this its trash
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
My husband has been using this deodorant for ages, and he really likes it. Most importantly, it works! It doesn't have an overpowering scent that a lot of men's grooming products can have. It's more light and fresh smelling. This one's a winner!
Kris S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the deodorant I use every day. No complaints, the scent is great and unlike other deodorants its never caused me any irritation. The price is great too. I usually pick up a two pack at wal-mart whenever I run out.
Amber K.
Is it weird if women use this deodorant?