Old Spice High Endurance DeodorantPure Sport Scent

Contains Odor-Fighting "Atomic Robots" That "Shoot Lasers" At Your "Stench Monsters" And Replaces Them With Fresh, Clean, Masculine "Scent Elves”.&Nbsp; Drop Kick Odor For 24 Hours.

Does this product contain aluminum? If so, has anyone else had like an itching sensation or a redness after using it?
How is this compared to the old spice mint (white bottle) deodorant?
Anyone else use this?
Start your review of Old Spice High Endurance DeodorantPure Sport Scent!
Product Highlights
It smells really good and last a long time.in reviews
This works great for my bf.in reviews
Plus it smells really good!in reviews
Caralynne K.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't even hardly use women's anymore because hubby actually uses this and I feel it works way better then anything I have ever gotten before. The smell is so amazingly and the price is gteat. Ladies and gentlemen I recommend this for everyone to use!
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
No, just no. The smell is overpowering and just not good. The hubs has a physical job and this just did not last. Like total fail.
Alyssa G.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love love love love the smell of this men’s deodorant. I wish it worked better on me though. I tried a men’s to see if it would work better but to me it more just masks a smell rather than help.
Kira R.
The Colony, TX
I've been using this for about a year now, I love it so much, that it's the only deodorant I use.... I've tried other brands, such as axe but it didn't work as well. Pros: It smells great, very inexpensive, and it lasts all day. Cons: It leaves stains on black shirts, but they can be washed out.
Kaitlan G.
I love old spice. It reminds me of my dad when I was a kid. I have used this and for me it worked great. I love the smell and it helped keep me fresh all day. The packaging is nice and easy to use. The cost is about the same as any other. I dont use it often anymore but I would buy it again.
Paula M.
Madison
I use this product everyday and it keeps me fresh through out the day. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing g smell, stays on for a while and is affordable. The only brand my husband uses and he’s happy with it
Ani P.
Rockville, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
Old Spice High Endurance DeodorantPure Sport Scent Is totally my favorite deodorant which I’ve been using for years. I was athlete at college and needed something that would hell to get rid of smell and also maintain good one for long time. I’ll be loyal to this product for a long time. #oldspice
Joshua S.
Montour Falls, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the scent of this deodorant. It smells like a nice cologne, but isn't too overpowering. It really is a great refreshing smell. ... I usually don't have any problem perspiring too much while wearing Old Spice, despite this not being an antiperspirant.
Lismely G.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Old spice is my husband's favorite Deodorant; he works outdoor in the hot sun for an extended period also workout to keep in shape. This product controls the foul odor that all that can bring with it. I have no complaint since he always smells so Good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bryan H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
ariz C.
Chelsea, MA
il y a 3 ans
Old Spice High Endurance DeodorantPure Sport Scent ? Has anyone had allergic reaction my father broker out and red bumps after using deodorant
Jasmine H. il y a 2 ans
No it is probably his skin type