BY OLD SPICE #47 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Contains Odor-Fighting "Atomic Robots" That "Shoot Lasers" At Your "Stench Monsters" And Replaces Them With Fresh, Clean, Masculine "Scent Elves”.&Nbsp; Drop Kick Odor For 24 Hours. see more...

• Is it weird if women use this deodorant?8 Answers
  • "It smells really good and last a long time." in 1 review
  • "Plus it smells really good!" in 1 review
  • "This works great for my bf." in 1 review
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
This is the only deodorant that I have used consistently for the past ten years. I rotate through the different scents but always get the blue gel old spice deodorant. It works the best. I’ve tried women’s deodorant from other brands and they don’t perform nearly as well as the men’s old spice does. It does on clear and doesn’t stain (the antiperspirant varieties do stain white clothing). I will never again even try a different brand.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
Please don’t use.

Day one : it smells good on my but doesn’t really help any sweat from forming

Day two: small tingling sensation I thought was from menthol - smells good , maybe less moisture

Day three: armpits itch and are hot

Day four : there is a red ringaround my armpit that burns and itches
Yet I continue to sweat

Day five: I stopped using this and said no more- got myself some powder

Day 6: the heat was gone but not itching

Day 7: the ring was going away.

( I normally shave my armpits once or twice a month- I know this seems really gross but I nearly always wear sweaters , and I tend to nair off my pits- granted the hair may have made my skin more sensitive but I have never had an issue with any type of deodorant in my life except this one.

This is just my opinion, do what you want)
Gina E.
Independence
I use men’s deodorant because I feel like it lasts longer. I got this one at Walmart and it was a two pack. Super affordable!! I loved the smell and I didn’t smell like a man... it just smelled good!! I would definitely buy it again!!
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Michaela L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’d be a smelly mess without this deodorant. Most deodorants make me smell worse, or give me an itchy rash & this was one surprisingly does not. There isn’t any aluminum in it which is why I initially bought it, not knowing that I was going to be hooked on it despite the manly smell. This is now a staple in my household!!
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend actually buys this deodorant BUT I use it frequently whenever I run out of my own/forget to pack my own. It works great in keeping my armpits dry, even when I’m running around everywhere all day, and I don’t smell by the end of the day. Giving it four stars because I’m not crazy about the scent.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this. I am a female but I hate feminine deodorant. Honestly I can’t find one that I enjoy and really works for me. And that’s how I started using old spice. The scent is amazing and it really does work all day. I still smell the deodorant when I go to shower at night! Such a wonderful product.
Jennifer R.
Greenwood, AR
I love old spice deodorant. This stuff keeps me from stinking, LOL. I like it better than any of the other brands of deodorants I’ve tried. I like pure sport and I like Fuji scents. If you want to deodorant that keeps you from smelling like BO, this is the way to go.
Karoline P.
This stuff keeps me dry and fresh the whole entire day. It doesn’t matter if it’s 100 degrees outside, it holds up very well. Also, the smell isn’t too intense, but it’s there enough to mask any body odors that might occur where it’s placed. Great product!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
I prefer this deodorant over any women’s deodorant. I feel like it works better and I enjoy the fresh manly scent lol. I’ve been using it for a while now and it doesn’t do me wrong. I will continue to repurchase this until I find something better
Amber K.
Is it weird if women use this deodorant?