Old Spice High Endurance DeodorantOriginal Scent uploaded by Frankie M.Old Spice High Endurance DeodorantOriginal Scent uploaded by Beatriz R.

BY OLD SPICE

Contains Odor-Fighting "Atomic Robots" That "Shoot Lasers" At Your "Stench Monsters" And Replaces Them With Fresh, Clean, Masculine "Scent Elves”.&Nbsp; Drop Kick Odor For 24 Hours. see more...

• Does this do well with sweat protection?2 Answers
  • Have you tried this one (or has your husband/boyfriend)? What do ...2 Answers
Old Spice High Endurance DeodorantOriginal Scent
  • "The smell given off from the product is not offensive and it has a long lasting effect." in 2 reviews
  • "My husband has started using this in the last year or so." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and does not conflict with any of his various colognes." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of old spice." in 1 review
  • "Does leave white residue - so be careful with your shirts!" in 1 review
Sam R.
Oscoda, MI
This deodorant works super well. It smells nice and stays all day long. I'm a female and find that this deodorant works much better than those that are directed towards women. Would buy again!
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
My man uses this deo and I'm weird but I love the scent of it and he says it last long .
Kate L.
Reno, NV
I've never been able to use the girly deoderants. I sweat too much. I decided to start using Old Spice on a whim a few years ago. I fell in love with it with the first application! A few guys have even told me that I corrupted them & they think it's normal for girls to smell like guys.
Esanda P.
I prefer to use Men's deodorant because it actually prevents sweat and doesn't focus on making you smell like a sweaty flower. I recently started using old spice because I couldn't stand some of women's deodorant. to me the smell of old spice isn't overwhelming. I usually just do 3 swipes on each armpit and then spray perfume on myself and I'm good to go.
Laura R.
Los Angeles, CA
This smell is very strong, so if that's not your thing, you may want to pass. But my boyfriend loves this and we both like the smell quite a lot. Does leave white residue - so be careful with your shirts! We also love the body wash.
Beatriz R.
The man of the house uses this and it has a pleasant fresh and very manly scent. He's really sweaty and this presentation from Old Spice protects him from excessive sweat.
Amanda L.
Yarnell, AZ
My husband uses this deodorant and we both love it. It smells great and does not conflict with any of his various colognes. Also and more importantly, it gets the job done!
Khanh H.
Bridgewater, NJ
I have tried so many different types of deodorant and old spice has to be my favorite. i love the smell and the texture of it. ive been using old spice for the last 6 years....
Sara B.
Omaha, NE
This product does the job! It has a decent smell and is effective all day. I like that you don't have to use a lot of this product making it last a long time.
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
As a female I use this for stronger protection and a great scent. The original scent still smells like guy, but isn't over powering like some of the scents.
Beatriz R.
Have you tried this one (or has your husband/boyfriend)? What do you think?
Elliott P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Does this do well with sweat protection?