BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® High Endurance® Pure Sport Deodorant Value Pack.

Long lasting stick. see more...

Sarah M.
Plainville, CT
This is my husbands go to deodorant. Lasts all day, applies clear, smells great. Would recommend to anyone who sweats a lot, especially in the summer
Audrey R.
Russell Springs, KY
This is the only deodorant my husband will use! He has been using it for several years! We both love the scent!
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
This is my boyfriends go to deodorant. he prefers a gel solid and this one smells nice. he has a fairly physical job and this last through his long days. he also has sensitive skin and this never causes rashes or other issues.
Sage Y.
I use all spice Fiji and it's my favorite. It smells great, and as a woman I don't think it smells overly manly at all. It's definitely unisex enough for the ladies too. And the anti perspirant of it can't be beat.
Myranda A.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love this deodarant. I am a girl and I still love the way that this makes me feel all fresh and clean. It does not have an overly powerful "manly" scent either which is really nice.
Tyler R.
Tyler, TX
I alternate between this and bearglove. I love this product. It's such a fresh smell and goes on and dries quick which is great for my active lifestyle
Amber  M.
Tickfaw, LA
This is the only deodorant my husband will wear. He loves old spice. I have to buy him 6 a month because he uses it a lot. The scent smells amazing.
Megha T.
Los Angeles, CA
Love love love! Especially when you're walking all day and it just keeps the smell all day long
Chelsie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
My brother loves this deodorant so much! It works really well and also smells awesome!
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
I love this stuff!

Pros: It smells good, works well and is a low price.

Cons: There really aren't any....