BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport High Endurance® Deodorant.
Drop kick odor for 24 hours.
Long lasting stick. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Creativeone o.
Lafayette
I'm a teen girl who sweats alot,when active and when not active.This deoderant helps me alot. No stains under my arm.I just rub two solids under my arm and it will help.Wish the cap was a bit much wider.It scraps the sides of the deoderant. Good product otherwise.
Sammy M.
St charles
Even though i am a women that does not mean i cant use this! i feel that it works 100% better than women's products and the scent smells good from morning to night! overall completely satisfied! have bought so many and don't see myself stopping ever
Lucinda M.
this is the only deoderant my boyfriend will use. it makes him smell good so we are both happy. he says he gets a lot of compliments on his cologne, when really it's just his deoderant lol
Leslie C.
San Jose, CA
Males aren't the only ones that use old spice I'm a girl and I actually prefer using men's deodorant and I love the smell !!! Main thing and leaves my armpits pretty fresh ! And I love the gel cause doesn't get all over your clothes
Hailey R.
Fries
My boyfriend loves this item! It keeps him smelling fresh all day! He loves most old spice items, and he uses this daily, it's very affordable and works wonders. He recommends this to friends and family!
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a women, but I love this product! I even love the smell! It works for me very well, leaves me smooth and dry and smelling fresh and clean! Goes on clear and lasts all day! I use this product every day! It's very afford and I would definitely recommend this product!
Felicity E.
Hutchinson, KS
I'm a girl but I still use male deodorant when I know I'm going to be doing something that requires a lot of sweating. I do use female deodorant but for some reason they think we don't sweat so I rely on old spice to help with that. The smell is neutral so you won't be walking around smelling like a "dude".
Meghan Z.
Simla, CO
My boyfriend uses this (and I've used it from time to time) it smells great and lasts for a little while but it does wear off if you perspire a lot, and that's not good because my boyfriend has to carry it with him if he's working on cars.
Penny J.
Savannah, GA
I'm a new fan of this deodorant but I must say it works better than woman's deodorant if you are moving around a lot more. It is super easy to glide on better in my opinion. I love it so much I buy by the double packs. I cannot get enough!
april l.
Dryden , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this thinking it would be great for my husband as he sweets alot but he only had it on for 6 hrs and by then he had to reply it price is fine just doesn't last long enough