Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant Pure Sport uploaded by William S.Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant Pure Sport uploaded by Sierra H.Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant Pure Sport uploaded by Kandra P.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Pure Sport High Endurance® Deodorant.
Drop kick odor for 24 hours.
Long lasting stick. see more...

Felicity E.
Felicity E.
Hutchinson, KS
I'm a girl but I still use male deodorant when I know I'm going to be doing something that requires a lot of sweating. I do use female deodorant but for some reason they think we don't sweat so I rely on old spice to help with that. The smell is neutral so you won't be walking around smelling like a "dude".
Kandra P.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
I am a women, but I love this product! I even love the smell! It works for me very well, leaves me smooth and dry and smelling fresh and clean! Goes on clear and lasts all day! I use this product every day! It's very afford and I would definitely recommend this product!
april l.
april l.
Dryden, VA
I got this thinking it would be great for my husband as he sweets alot but he only had it on for 6 hrs and by then he had to reply it price is fine just doesn't last long enough
Jason H.
Jason H.
Seattle, WA
I have used this same deodorant since I was in high school and I love the way it works and smells. I am not a huge sweater but when I do this covers it up great.
Cassidy F.
Cassidy F.
Charlotte, NC
Love this deodorant. Even though it's for men it works great for my sweaty yoga teacher lifestyle. I never feel like o smell terrible before or after a class
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Collingdale , PA
Love this. It's not too expensive and works so much better then clinical women's deodorant for me personally. I've been using it for years
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
I absolutely love this product I started using this when I was tired of spending money on clinical deodorant and it works great!
Danny F.
Danny F.
Brooklyn, NY
Lasts for HOURS and smells great. Recommend to guys who need a fresh, though not to strong, long lasting deodorant.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Oklahoma City, OK
By far the best deodorant. It's my go to every time. It keeps me fresh all day.
Alisha H.
Alisha H.
Excelsior Spg, MO
The guys in our house love it! Smells good and seems to be highly effective!