Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant, Original, 85 g uploaded by Deborah S.

BY OLD SPICE

Endurance. Long lasting. Stick. Old Spice practically threw every word that means stamina into this things name because it works. It provides odour protection all day long and beyond. Even if you lit yourself on fire and stood in the blast radius of a nuclear bomb this stuff would not stop working. This stick provides 24 hour odour protection even when dreaming and comes in a crisp clean scent cooked up in the Old Spice scent kitchen. see more...

Deborah S.
Yummmmm! I used to only wear old spice in high school because I just lovedd that man scent! Now my boyfriend uses it, which I will never complain about. Can be found at the pharmacy or any supermarket that I’ve been to! Also these regularly come in multi-packs that come pretty cheaply!
Sabrina F.
London, ON
My boyfriend loves this stuff and I love how it makes him smell. It's super effective with guarding sweat and I love that it comes in different scents, all of which I love. I'm so happy this is what he constantly re-buys.