Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant, Long Lasting Stick, Fresh, Twin Pack, 2 3.25 oz (92 g) units [6.5 oz (184 g)] - PROCTER & GAMBLE

BY OLD SPICE

Buy 2 and save, compared to buying individually. 24 hour odor protection. In crisp, clean scents from Old Spice. see more...

Crystal A.
Happy valley, OR
My husband flat out refuses to use any other deodorant. It has to be Old Spice High Endurance in fresh. Not even other Old Spice options will work. He has very sensitive underarms, and whenever he tries to use anything else, he will get this really red rash all over. The Fresh smells really good. It's a very manly scent. He doesn't seem to sweat much, but he never smells. Our daughter likes to lay on his arm at night, and even after a long day she will tell him "daddy your armpit smells good!". I love that it comes in a 2pack, so I always have a new one around for him. It's really reasonably priced and it does a great job. Who can complain?
Melinda W.
Harman, WV
I bought these because I switched to a men's deodorant. I like this smell and for me they work better than a women's deodorant. The smell is amazing. I always buy the twin pack for the value. Old Spice to me just have the best scents. I really like them!
Simon  P.
BEST deodorant for my body. It's not too pricey and it smells great. My girlfriend loves it so thats a plus. You can't go wrong with the OG smell. And it comes in a 2 pack which is the equivalent to the price of one Dove deodorant which is a big plus.
April R.
Rincon, GA
This has an excellent fragrance, it's subtle, not like some of those other 'knock you out' 'I'M WEARING DEODORANT!' options. It lasts throughout the work day, and that's really something when you work in a warehouse!
Jose C.
Phoenix, AZ
All time favorite reliable deodorant, i only have to apply it one a day and it will last me all day long. Have been using this product since i was a teen.
Caroline D.
Diamond, OH
This is the best deodorant for active people. My husband is a fire fighter and goes to the gym 5 days a week and this is the only brand he will trust.
Shantila V.
Maryville, TN
My husband has used this for years. I have bought several brands for hi in the past and he always wants to go back to this same one
Joshua M.
Greenbrier, TN
I have tried a variety of Old Spice products, but I seem to always come back to this scent.
Eric S.
Minooka, IL
My go to all of the time!
It goes on dry and works all day. Great price as well