Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant, Fresh, 85 g uploaded by Fatma A.Old Spice High Endurance Deodorant, Fresh, 85 g uploaded by Nicole L.

BY OLD SPICE

Endurance. Long lasting. Stick. Old Spice practically threw every word that means stamina into this things name because it works. It provides odour protection all day long and beyond. Even if you lit yourself on fire and stood in the blast radius of a nuclear bomb this stuff would not stop working. This stick provides 24 hour odour protection even when dreaming and comes in a crisp clean scent cooked up in the Old Spice scent kitchen. see more...

David W.
Wilson, NC
5 Starr all the way this is all I use! It's amazing smells good and holds up all day! Clear is a must can't use the white stuff it leaves marks
Fatma A.
Calgary
I don't actually use this product so I can't comment on it's technical abilities to prevent sweat and smell, I just buy it for my husband. He loves it and won't use any other type or brand hence the purchace. He smells good and he's dry. If that speaks to you then cool, happy to help.
Delanie L.
Long lasting and smells great. Also GREAT VALUE.
This stuff was way cheaper than anything I could find in the ladies isle, and it works just as well, even though it's not an antiperspirant (like most product for ladies). Also, because it's a deodorant and not an antiperspirant, it's also way healthier for your body!
The smell isn't specifically feminine, but overall it's not a strong or overwhelming sent, and is far from unpleasant.
Caitlyn S.
Being a very athletic person, I find using men's deodorant will stand up to the heat and sweat better than women's deodorant. I choose this one for its mild scent and the great value!
Nicole C.
When my man is wearing this deodorant I just adore the smell of it and never want to stop hugging him! It's much more of a pleasant smell than axe that is for sure!!
Nicole L.
Hamilton , ON
My boyfriend loves this deodorant. He has very sensitive skin and this does not bother him at all!! Smells so good and long lasting.