BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Fresh High Endurance® Deodorant.

Value is getting 2 at once.

Compared to buying individually.

Long lasting stick.

2 Manly deodorants.

2 net wt. (85g). see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Erica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ahhhh these deodorants this scent in particular i love. Its so fresh and the scent lingers through out the day i love to smell this on my hubby. [product:old-spice-high-endurance-fresh-scent-men's-deodorant]
Carson M.
Mobile, AL
I've been using this deodorant for the past couple of months, mostly because it lasts a pretty good amount of time for a stick of deodorant. The smell isn't too great, in fact it just smells like a very strong soap, so at least you smell clean, and I find that I'm still smelling it by the end of the day.
Tamara  V.
Waukesha, WI
My husband wears this kind, but in the Pure Sport scent, and it keeps him smelling fresh even though he landscapes all day! It's inexpensive, and I even wear it in the Amber scent because I was allergic to all the ladies' deodorants.
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I normally pick these up on the go, I never worry about the different dents because my boyfriend has been using these for years. He enjoys how clean the smell is.
Kayla F.
This deodorant has a great lasting smell that protects you from bad body odor all day. It also doesn't leave my armpit hair stuck together like some brands.
Corey C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I use this deodorant as my regular daily deodorant. It Doesn't cause me any irritation like other products do. It's long lasting and smells good too
Zach H.
Spartanburg, SC
These are always on a good sale at Walmart. You get two for a low price and my wife loves the smell. It's a win, win for me.
Brittany B.
Dayton, OH
My boyfriend uses old spice and dove deodorant, if used too long he becomes sensitive to old spice but it controls sweat
Christy S.
This is my husband's go to deodorant. works all day and keeps him feeling fresh and clean. not a bad price either
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
All the boys in my house use old spice. My boyfriend can not use the white solid stuff. This works for him.