BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® High Endurance® Conditioning Hair + Body Wash.
New and improved formula*.
3 in 1 conditioning.
532ml (18 fl oz). see more...

• How much is a case of this amazing product?1 Answers
Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning 3 In 1 Hair+Body Wash
  • "Really convenient, the smell is a little musky but absolutely amazing. Lasts a pretty long time on the skin. Perfect for teenage boys and young men who just need something quick to pack for showering after sports " in 6 reviews
  • "Works well and my wife says it smells good - a win win! I always enjoy the names the Old Spice marketing department comes up with for the various scents." in 5 reviews
Amy R.
Bought this for my 9yr old son. He's starting to get into wanting to use what daddy uses instead of the kids products. This was the perfect fit for switching him to "grown-up" soap and shampoo. Head to toe cleansing with the 3 in 1 just like the kids products but now he smells like man 😄
Tiffany M.
New Tazewell, TN
My husband loves the convenience of only having to use one product but I guess that's a guy thing because my dad & brother also use it. I love the smell & that I have more room in the bath for my bath products lol.
Samantha H.
Morrow, OH
Husband loves this product! It smells really good. It's soo convenient. We normally get it from Walmart as they have the best deals. Super affordable, and you get a lot for your dollar. Definitely recommend!
Mary M.
Very scented!! Long lasting scent! Gives great essence and gives a very unique lasting clean mess I love it! It has pros and cons. I use it quite often. I would recommend it to others for sure. Very nice quality as well.
Cody B.
York, PA
When you're a college freshman in a traditional dorm, carrying multiple bottles of shower products is a hassle. The selling point on this product was the 3-in-1, not to mention the characteristic "Old Spice fresh" scent. I'm an avid participant in athletics and this product seems to hold a odor barrier for far longer than other body washes I have used.
Beautylife N.
My husband uses old spice all the time and this is one of his favorites. This is one of my faves as well, its affordable, and my husband smells so good after using it. It does not seem to dry out his skin. This is part of his daily routine so I am sure he will continue using this product.
Angela L.
Palm Springs, CA
This is my husbands favorite... all products he needs in one bottle. What could be better? Makes him smell nice, doesnt leave any residue on his scalp.

For 3 products in one, it is a good value for the money. Definitely recommend this for the lazy men in your life lol
Ali L.
I have bought this for my husband several times. It smells great, and it is very convenient to have three products in one. It is great for traveling to only need to pack one bottle. The value is great because it's not very expensive and it's quite a large bottle.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Although for men, I use it for myself ! I'm not to crazy about the girly smelly products , I love manly smells! Beside that point , it smells great and love that it's 3 in 1. Makes traveling so much easier and it's great to know that I don't have to bring everything individually. Love this product
Maribeth D.
Ada, OK
This product smells terrible. It doesn't do a great job at hair care, but it's even worse at body care. My husband used a bottle in less than three days, because it just wasn't working. His hair immediately had dandruff and looked dirty, and his skin was itchy and dry. Do not buy this!
Tasha B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How much is a case of this amazing product?