BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash, 2 Pack: Two 18 fl oz bottles (36 fl oz total) 2 bottles - 3x the clean Pure Sport scent see more...

Katie H.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My fiancé and I love using the Old Spice Endurance. It's so funny that it's targeted at men and I am using it! It smells fantastic and lasts all day. I feel fresh when I get out of the shower. It's very moisturizing and again, the scent lasts all day! So I smell like my fiancé :) we will continue to buy old spice endurance.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
This product is the only product my husband can use without having a major rash. Yes it is a good product at a good price.
Pros:
The smell is amazing
The smell last a very long time.
I can't think of any cons right now. I buy this product all the time, because like I said before it is the only product my husband can use.
Addy D.
Addy D.
Wichita, KS
My husband will only user tis brand, and I fully support that because it's the only one that keeps him stink free through a whole day ha! I use coupons when I can, just because I love coupons and when combined with a sale if I can find one, they're very reasonably priced. I prefer the original scent, it's so masculine.
Tanzania W.
Tanzania W.
san Fernando, CA
I got this for my boyfriend on Christmas and he loved it.

The packaging was so nice I had to keep the box for myself. Over all the smell was okay. I like the original smell or the pure sport smell.

Overall for the price it was worth it. I use his body wash after I get home from the gym. Make me feel more energized.
Tracene N.
Tracene N.
Wylie, TX
Great refreshing scent. My husband and sons love using this body wash. Rinses easily and smells great. They also like to pair it with the Old Spice deodorant with the same scent. I like it because it makes he bathrooms smell nice, too. We purchase at Kroger or Walmart.
David B.
David B.
Orlando, FL
Whenever I use this product I feel so refreshed and so Clean. I use it every single day whenever I shower. I feel like is lasts the entire time by the time for my next shower. I bought it at CVS & Walmart. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new body soap
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Belcamp, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash smells really good. Great for men or women to use. Very thick so a little goes a long way. Very bubbly when using in the shower. I purchased this product at Walmart very affordable body wash others are not as good as this one and more expensive.
Chris R.
Chris R.
Gastonia, NC
Keeping a pimp hand on a budget? This Old Spice twin pack is the way to go. Ladies will be all over you and you will still be able to buy groceries. The smell is amazing the value is incredible and it does an excellent job cleaning sweaty nether regions.
Steve Jamie A.
Steve Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
Every man needs this to smell good out of the shower. If you workout or sweat a lot, this will last. You will still smell good. My wife loves the smell of this body wash. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean. Affordable and you can buy it at Target.
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
My dad usess this and loves it!!!! he always smells so nice and clean all the time when he gets fresh out the shower. its the best for men soap ever. i user it sometimes. but it is really nice. would recommend to anyone looovvvveeee ittttt!!!!!!!