Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashOld Spice
High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner

Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner

Old Spice High Endurance Hair and Body Wash New Conditioning If You Are Not Satisfied With This Old Spice Product, Return Unused Portion of The Body Wash Along With The Purchase Receipt

Does this product make your skin feel dry after the shower?
Start your review of Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The men in my home love old spice and they always smell great when they use thisin reviews
Paul R.
Clarksville, TN
Love this stuff! It makes showers quick and easy only having to use one bottle. The 3 in 1 lathers up really well which is good for spreading easily. And with a loofa this stuff goes a long way. I wish the scent was a little stronger for longer lasting but I'm not planning on replacing it anytime soon.
Penelope A.
Spring Valley
Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner uploaded by Penelope A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the ideal man soap! Or atleast to smell like one, I highly recommend for that good smell! And it’s multi purpose so you will save lots of money!:)
Cymone R.
Phoenix, AZ
Love for my boys who played sports. Its easy for them to have and use just grab in all in one bottle rather then multiple bottles. Not to much space taken up and has them smelling amazingly fresh.
Deysi M.
1000 N jones las vegas
Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner uploaded by Deysi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta su aroma excelente producto para caballeros preferidos de mi hijo se los recomiendo
Alex Z.
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The Swiss Army knife of shower gel. Well worth the price and ease of use. Great scents and plenty of foam/suds when using in the shower.
Toni M.
My husband’s been using this for a long time and he likes it he likes the convenience of it three in one you can shampoo shower then he’s done and he likes the smell to it it smells really good and I’ve used it a couple times myself and I like it to
Mandy E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband got some of this as a gift set from the kids for Christmas this past year and he liked it alright. Its a manly enough sent for him but is not by far a favorite. He would not purchase this item personally for himself. He did like the amount of lather it gave him for a body wash however and felt it cleaned decently. It just is not equivalent to some of the washes he has and does typically use. I personally HATE the smell of this wash(and ESPECIALLY the body spray in the same product line that came in the gift set) i feel like it smells like a over cologned old man and has a very "spicy musk" after smell that is not at all pleasant. He has had this since Christmas of last yr and it is still almost full bc i ask him not to use it often because i dont like the smell. 😝
Jayna H.
Sylacauga, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves this Bc it's all in one. And it smells so good sometimes I use it
Cailen F.
I am always a sucker for Old spice scents, but other than that this product fell short. It causes dry scalp way too easily, and dry skin as well. Maybe better for people who are not prone to dryness and scalp flakiness. Would not recommend personally, but could be good for others.
Brittany B.
I don't personally use this but my husband has. He likes that its an all in one wash. I like the smell.