Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner uploaded by Rosalyn r.Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner uploaded by Shellian S.Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner uploaded by Shellian S.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice High Endurance Hair and Body Wash New Conditioning If You Are Not Satisfied With This Old Spice Product, Return Unused Portion of The Body Wash Along With The Purchase Receipt

• Does this product make your skin feel dry after the shower?2 Answers
Paul R.
Paul R.
Clarksville, TN
Love this stuff! It makes showers quick and easy only having to use one bottle. The 3 in 1 lathers up really well which is good for spreading easily. And with a loofa this stuff goes a long way. I wish the scent was a little stronger for longer lasting but I'm not planning on replacing it anytime soon.
Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Lafayette, TN
My son uses this and loves it,I try getting it on sale or use coupon and I get a good deal then,it does smell pretty good,my dad uses this to,I buy it where ever is the cheaper place.I would tell people to use this product and they would love it to,I get this all the time cuz my son will only use this
Renata M.
Renata M.
Lawrence, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Can you say, amazing! It smells amazing and it lasts a long time, it is not like a smell good in the shower and after you can't even smell it on your skin, my husband used it and I officially fell in love with it, he does not even need a cologne afterwards cause it is that good
Alfredo S.
Alfredo S.
Freehold, NJ
I was hesitant to try old spice at first but after buying the High endurance wash 3 in 1, i gotta say, i was missing out. It smells absolutely awesome and the scent lasts all day long. It does not leave my hair as soft as i would like but overall it is an excellent product.
PRESTON T.
PRESTON T.
Anna, TX
Old Spice High Endurance body wash 3 in 1 hair and body plus conditioner is exactly what it says. Its not the best when used as a conditioner but its better than using nothing. It smells great and is convenient. I would recommend it to anyone who needs something like this.
Liz J.
Liz J.
I personally do not use this product, but my husband loves it, and I love the way it smells! My husband has sensitive skin, like myself, and this works great for him. He says it does not dry his skin out like other brands have/ If it is good enough for him, I am happy! !
Vincent W.
Vincent W.
Winston Salem, NC
This product lathers up great and washes away all of the days dirt and grime. You can use it as a shampoo too. I enjoy the fragrance in the morning, it gets me energized and roaring for the day to begin. I like to get this product from the any store that has it on sale.
Jonathan L.
Jonathan L.
New Bern, NC
Like that it is an all in one hair and body wash. Love how great I smell after using it. Because of the all in one, you go through the bottle faster. Hair felt soft and so did skin. I would buy this again. Is a little pricey, but having to only get one bottle is great.
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Wellness Guru Expert
My hubby loves this and it is his go to body wash. Easy to find at Walmart, Walgreens or any big box store. Value priced and there are usually coupons available for this. The smell is strong in the beginning but calms Down to a nice low key scent in a short while.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
Old spice is one of my favorites to purchase for my.husband. I love how its gentle yet effective. It smells so amazing and keeps him smelling great all day! You can purchase this at Wal-Mart/Target/etc. I would buy it again and again an recommend it to anyone!
Alex H.
Alex H.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this product make your skin feel dry after the shower?