Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner uploaded by Shellian S.Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner uploaded by Shellian S.Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner uploaded by Rosalyn r.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice High Endurance Hair and Body Wash New Conditioning If You Are Not Satisfied With This Old Spice Product, Return Unused Portion of The Body Wash Along With The Purchase Receipt

• Does this product make your skin feel dry after the shower?2 Answers
Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash 3 in 1 Hair & Body Plus Conditioner
  • "The men in my home love old spice and they always smell great when they use this" in 5 reviews
Toni M.
My husband’s been using this for a long time and he likes it he likes the convenience of it three in one you can shampoo shower then he’s done and he likes the smell to it it smells really good and I’ve used it a couple times myself and I like it to
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
My fiance uses this in the shower and its the only wash he likes to use. I love how good he smells after using this stuff in the shower, and its a wash you can buy at just about any store and for a low decent price!
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
I am right in this in behalf of the four man in my life I buy this product for them so this is what they told me about this product I bought mine at CVS it's very long-lasting but I do have to stock up on this because I have four man in the house they all say it's very easy cause it to wash the hair wash their body and it's quick in and out of the shower and no time with this product it washes the body washes her hair it saves time for my husband when he goes to work it saves time for my children before school they jump in the shower 123 they're done they look smell great it's very fordable I highly recommend all you men out there go by this if you have teenagers like I do go get it they smell good it's easy faster in and out of the shower quick and it smells great and it is affordable or use coupons sometimes I have to by like 4 to 5 bottles because all these men in my life LOL go out and get yourself some Walgreens CVS Rite Aid your grocery store Walmart is the best place to buy it I get that cheaper there so go out and buy some for your men in your life
Terah S.
Sweetwater, TN
This is my husband's preferred brand.  The hair and body wash combined is convenient.  He wakes up at 4 AM every morning for work, so he loves the easy.  The scent is pleasant but not overwhelming.  It is also available at all the stores I frequent, so it is easy to restock.
Jason A.
Marion, MS
My grandfather loved old spice aftershave when he was alive and even though this isn't aftershave it makes me think of when I was a kid and he was still alive. I am funny about the body wash I use some either dont make me feel clean or dont feel like it rinses all the way off but this old spice is perfect and the scent is great as well
Cailen F.
I am always a sucker for Old spice scents, but other than that this product fell short. It causes dry scalp way too easily, and dry skin as well. Maybe better for people who are not prone to dryness and scalp flakiness. Would not recommend personally, but could be good for others.
Suzi S.
Manteca, CA
I have always thought of this product as being for an older person since I was little only Grandpa used it. Boy was I wrong! It has a fresh clean scent and works great on hair and body all in just one bottle. Great money saver with fewer bottles in the shower.
Mandy E.
My husband got some of this as a gift set from the kids for Christmas this past year and he liked it alright. Its a manly enough sent for him but is not by far a favorite. He would not purchase this item personally for himself. He did like the amount of lather it gave him for a body wash however and felt it cleaned decently. It just is not equivalent to some of the washes he has and does typically use. I personally HATE the smell of this wash(and ESPECIALLY the body spray in the same product line that came in the gift set) i feel like it smells like a over cologned old man and has a very "spicy musk" after smell that is not at all pleasant. He has had this since Christmas of last yr and it is still almost full bc i ask him not to use it often because i dont like the smell. 😝
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
My husband will not use any other body wash. I love the smell. Pros and that it’s a 3 in 1, cons are that it’s a 3 in 1. It definitely gets the job done. It’s affordable, I would record this body wash to others.
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
My 20 year old son loves this. It has come a long way since my Grampa wore it back in the 70s! My son loves having the 3 in 1and loves the scent. He even chooses this over the so popular Axe body wash and spray.
Alex H.
La Puente, CA
Does this product make your skin feel dry after the shower?