BY OLD SPICE

An intense clean... that leaves your body feeling refreshed! Rich Gel Lather... slams away dirt and odor. Clean, Crisp Refreshing Scent... leaves your body smelling great. see more...

Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash
  • "love the smell of this, my husband uses whatever i buys and this is usally the go to!" in 2 reviews
  • "My husband only using this occasionally because he prefers bar soap but when he does use this the whole bathroom smells great and so does he." in 2 reviews
  • "This product smells great and my bf was using it for awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "Cant go wrong with old spice." in 1 review
  • "My boyfriend uses this, and he loves it." in 1 review
Paige S.
So first of all, I'm a girl. My brother buys this body wash and I steal it. It smells great and leaves you feeling squeaky clean. You can get it at Wal-Mart for next to nothing. It's not a moisturizing wash but I love to use it every couple days. Also the bottle lasts forever.
Alex G.
North Charleston, SC
Old spice is very clearly the best body soap that you could ask for. This is the only body soap that I ever buy no matter what. Old spice is very affordable and you end up feeling clean and smelling great throughout the entire day. I would highly recommend this product.
Evan O.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell isn't the best, but the body wash works as intended. Definitely gets rid of any odors after a lot of physical activity. The bottle also doesn't build up any nasty residue on the sides or under the lid, it just comes right off. Good price, would recommend.
c H.
Avondale, AZ
This is a great product that has a smell I enjoy smelling on the men in my house. Always can find this product at a reasonable price. It is one of the brands of Old Spice body wash I often purchase for the men in the family. Would recommend this product
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
I started buying this for my man back when we started dating. It's inexpensive and I love the smell of it. He loves it too! Doesn't leave his skin dry since he has a skin problem and I would recommend this for any man who works outside!!
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've used and loked other old spice body washes, but this one is somehow hydrophobic. It slides right off of you or your loofah and splats on the ground, it's nearly impossoble to form a proper lather. Total waste, buy any other type.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
My husband loves this Old Spice Body Wash! It is so many and smells amazing! It is nice and gentle on your skin! It is such a great value and inexpensive! He uses it on the daily! We have purchased it numerous of times!
Mike M.
Mesa, AZ
This stuff is great. Great smell and great lather as well. I always got compliments from the wifey about how my neck always smelled so good. Never a bad thing to have a good smelling neck right? I say you try it out
Helen L.
Lock Haven, PA
I only used it one time when I was out of mine. It belonged to my 19-year-old grandson. I loved it! It smelled clean & fresh & now every now & then I still "borrow" some from my grandson. He doesn't mind. šŸ˜Š
Christina D.
It's great. Leaves you feeling nice and clean! The only caution is how strong the smell is, if your sensitive to that then try something else.
Crystal B.
Garland, TX
Where can I get better deals