BY OLD SPICE

An intense clean... that leaves your body feeling refreshed! Rich Gel Lather... slams away dirt and odor. Clean, Crisp Refreshing Scent... leaves your body smelling great. see more...

Old Spice High Endurance Body Wash
  • "My husband only using this occasionally because he prefers bar soap but when he does use this the whole bathroom smells great and so does he." in 2 reviews
  • "This product smells great and my bf was using it for awhile." in 2 reviews
  • "love the smell of this, my husband uses whatever i buys and this is usally the go to!" in 2 reviews
  • "Cant go wrong with old spice." in 1 review
  • "I love this it makes me smell really good and i feel clean and sexy." in 1 review
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Review for: Other more...
My boyfriend really enjoyed this body wash. This particular bottle was the Game Day scent. It had a nice, clean scent with a hint of mint. The scent really lingered!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My son favorite body wash. This is the only brand that he will use. I always buy him the gift pack for Christmas every year. It smells really good and it's a great price.
Lena J.
My boyfriend uses this body wash. I always thought he was wearing cologne when we first started dating, but it was just the smell of this. I really like the smell of it because it isn't overpowering at all. He's a mechanic so it works well with getting the end of the day grime and smells off of him. I've even taken up using it after a day of working in the yard. I feel so much better after using it because it gets everything off.
Lisa T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my boyfriend absolutely love this product. every time i go shopping at Walmart he ask me to buy him a few to last the month. he loves the smell off it and he enjoys the fact as he says "when i sweat i don't smell like sweat i smell like my bodywash" and i enjoy the smell of it aslso
Gabrielle M.
Milford, MI
My husband likes this one and so do our sons. It's a nice price for such a large bottle and last three guys a good amount of time. It smells great but not overpowering cologne scent. The scent left on the skin after is nice and light. I highly recommend it to anyone
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
I love when my husband uses this product, as it leaves him smelling so nice, all day long! The scent lasts, and he says it rinses clean and it leaves him soft! He loves that its such a good price for all it does. We have bought this in a few other scents as well!
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started buying this for my man back when we started dating. It's inexpensive and I love the smell of it. He loves it too! Doesn't leave his skin dry since he has a skin problem and I would recommend this for any man who works outside!!
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is like a night time cologne for my fiance, every time he gets out from the shower the smell stays on him until the next day I love this body wash for him. He has tried a lot of body washes and just seems to go back to tbis one!
Alex G.
North Charleston, SC
Old spice is very clearly the best body soap that you could ask for. This is the only body soap that I ever buy no matter what. Old spice is very affordable and you end up feeling clean and smelling great throughout the entire day. I would highly recommend this product.
Michelle S.
Morrow, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a husband and 4 sons and I LOVE this - believe being the only girl in the house is sometimes daunting but smelling them after they use this makes it all better! I have scent allergies and this doesn't bother me and makes my fellas have smooth soft skin too
Crystal B.
Dallas, TX
Where can I get better deals

Amazon