Old Spice High Endurance Antiperspirant - Deodorant Solid, Playmaker 3 oz 2PK

High Quality Health & Beauty Bath & Body Deodorants & Antiperspirants. Old Spice High Endurance Antiperspirant - Deodorant Solid, Playmaker 3 oz 2PK.

Do they have this scent in other products other than deodorant?
This product really works! The scent is great and does the job to cover up bad smells, and does help with sweating. My brother and boyfriend use this and they love it!
Start your review of Old Spice High Endurance Antiperspirant - Deodorant Solid, Playmaker 3 oz 2PK!
Bristol
This product goes on smooth and last all day long. The smell is not too overwhelming, but just enough to make sure nothing gets through. This product it’s very easy to use and find in stores. I recommend this to everyone.
Now I know this is men's deodorant....womens deodorant just doesnt cut it for me😕. This works amazingly. I was using another brand but it started getting hot outside early so I had to switch brands&I love this deodorant!! It smells so good. Its not too strong, it last you until the next day. It doesnt make me sweat. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a fresh smelling, durable deodorant.
Heath Springs, SC
I'm an active girl and I actually use this. Stole it from my fiancé one day before the gym and it was way more effective than any women's deodorant. Plus, it doesn't smell real many either.
Tonopah, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this deodorant! It may smell manly but it lasts all day long and they smell doesn’t matter cause I wear perfume anyway. It’s great and I can find it anywhere!
1,896 reviews
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.
Dallastown, PA
I use this every day for a deodorant and antiperspirant. It works well, and has a really great smell. As a women wearing a men'a product, I see nothing wrong with it, and it's effectiveness. I'm definitely satisfied with this!!!
Raleigh, NC
An oldie but goodie. It's gentle on my husbands skin but strong enough to get the job done . He works in a hot warehouse and this deodorant lasts him his 12 hour shift .
Beatrice, NE
This is a really long lasting deodorant! I like the scent. It is my husbands deodorant but I use it frequently if I can't find mine. Doesn't stain my clothes either!
Liverpool, NY
When i work out i always sweat a lot, but this deodorant kept up with me at the gym. I would recommend this to anyone searching for a good antiperspirant.
I'm not even going to lie, I'm a girl and I use this deodorant, lol! It works awesome, in fact even better than my old deodorants, and it smells delicious.