Old Spice High Endurance Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Twin Pack, Pure Sport, 3 oz

BY OLD SPICE

Pack Contains 2 - 3 oz Deodorants Long Lasting Odor Protection 2 Fresh, Clean Scent 3 Contains Odor Fighting Ingredients Old Spice High Endurance deodorant contains odor fighting ingredients which deliver a fresh, clean scent and long lasting odor protection. see more...

Becky S.
I bought this for my boyfriend looking for something to buy cheapon the fly without any deals at hand. He says it works ok but he does intensive labour outdoors and has to apply a lot of it as opposed to some other formulas. I like the scent though and it hasnt stained his clothes.
jen s.
I buy the product for my four boys, they asked for it and say it works well. its easy to use an glides on smooth. the scent isn't to overpowering and non irritating. its def effective it works well on my teenagers. I'm overall satisfied with this product.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
My boyfriend wears this and it smells so good that I sometimes wear it when I'm home alone so that I can carry him around with me all day. It dries quickly and doesn't feel sticky. This is the only one that he buys. I could smell it all day. It's like masculine fruit roll ups if that makes any sense. You'll know once you smell it.
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
I strongly believe that men's deodorant works better for me and i love old spice because they have some scents that are less masculine and that i could pull off and i would recommend every woman to try men's deodorant!
Ashley B.
Elmira, NY
The quality of this deodorant is remarkable! Lasts all day and by the time I'm ready for bed, I can still smell the freshness. The price is reasonable compared to other brands.
keirstin s.
Evans City, PA
This is the same brand my father use to use, and this is the only brand my boyfriend will use. He breaks out easily and is allergic to his own sweat but this helps with break outs and his underarms are not broken out.
Angela M.
Erie, PA
I buy this every month for the guys in the family. This is the only thing they will use. And it smells good too. They like that it's invisible solid.
Janice B.
My husband and boys all use this product and swear it works as advertised. They really like the way it works and how clean they feel after using it.
Kymberly E.
Grandview, MO
This is my husbands go to. I personally like the smell too. Not to strong like some brands, but covers odors us wives don't wanna smell ;)
Skye S.
My fiance absolutely love this stuff this is his go to deo lol. It smells really good and he says it doesn't leave any stains or anything