Old Spice High Endurance Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Smooth Blast

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice High Endurance Anti-Perspirant And Deodorant Glides On Clear To Give You The Long Lasting Odor And Wetness Protection. see more...

Jana L.
Exeter, NH
My teenage son is an athlete and he loves this deodorant. It is easy to use, effective and it has a pleasant smell. It's affordable, and most importantly it lasts all day - a must for an active teenage boy! I would recommend this product to others due to its cost and effectiveness.
Salvador L.
Guadalupe, CA
I use this deodorant all the time. not messy , keeps me dry and even under my leather suit riding a motorcycle in a hot day i still come out smelling great and dry with no stains in the shirt. and you cant beat the price . plus its old spice is a classic!
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
I am a female, I sweat a lot, and sometimes men's deodorant is better. I can tell this is still working by the end of the day, and I appreciate that.
Vivian A.
Potomac, MD
Controls odor all day. Don't have to worry about perspiration either. Smells nice but not overwhelming. Smells fresh and clean.
Nilmon L.
Nancy, KY
This deodorant is absolutely the best deodorant I have ever used. It works tremendously and lasts for hours. It isn't overpowering and it doesn't make you smell like an old man.
Alessandra L.
Cypress, TX
Even though this is made for men I use it and love it. The smell is fresh and the antiperspirant power is good.
Ava C.
Parsons, WV
I may not know how well this works, but I love how it smells. Any guy wearing it gets extra hugs from me lol
Lindsey W.
This works great and smells nice! best part is that it lasts! and goes on smooth
Valerie M.
My husband and two grown sons use this product all year so you know it has got to work! You can get it in any drugstore or grocery store. For daily use, it smells nice without being too perfumes and ego itself works as well as other products. My guys are very satisfied with this deodornt
Brittany g.
WAVERLEY, NS
I personally prefer mens products such as these. I find the smell lasts longer and it just works better and linger than the women's products in general.

Affordably priced and not a difficult product to find, can find at most drug stores and box stores such as Wal-Mart and Target