Old Spice High Endurance Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Playmaker uploaded by June H.Old Spice High Endurance Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Playmaker uploaded by Hazel L.Old Spice High Endurance Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid Playmaker uploaded by cynthia p.

BY OLD SPICE

New Scent Old Spice High Endurance Invisible Solid Glides On Clear To Give You Long Lasting Odor And Wetness Protection. Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly Long Lasting Stick Made In The Usa see more...

Dana P.
Heath Springs , SC
I'm an active girl and I actually use this. Stole it from my fiancé one day before the gym and it was way more effective than any women's deodorant. Plus, it doesn't smell real many either.
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
An oldie but goodie. It's gentle on my husbands skin but strong enough to get the job done . He works in a hot warehouse and this deodorant lasts him his 12 hour shift .
Sabrina R.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
The boyfriend uses this, it smells very nice and isn't too gag me strong! However I'm more of a fan of I want to say the timber one!
renee t.
It has a present Smell it's very light. it does what it say for oder but it does not last for 24 hours like it says that it doses
Tori C.
Honestly I'm a girl and i use this. Just bc its a man scent doesn't mean i cant use it. I FREAKING love the smell of this stuff
June H.
Edenton, NC
My son uses it. He loves the smell and he doesn't sweat. He hasn't used another deodorant since this one.
Karissa H.
Lincoln, NE
This is a really long lasting deodorant! I like the scent. It is my husbands deodorant but I use it frequently if I can't find mine. Doesn't stain my clothes either!
Kyle S.
Liverpool, NY
When i work out i always sweat a lot, but this deodorant kept up with me at the gym. I would recommend this to anyone searching for a good antiperspirant.
Iman O.
Favorite deodorant, and since it's a men's deodorant I feel that it works a little better for perspiring, at least for me. And I'm addicted to the smell!
Claire C.
Dayton, OH
Smells fantastic on my boyfriend. Wicks away sweat in a flash a the scent lasts all day. Perfect for playing sports and for every day use in general.
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert
Do they have this scent in other products other than deodorant?
Summer C.
Woodstown, NJ
This product really works! The scent is great and does the job to cover up bad smells, and does help with sweating. My brother and boyfriend use this and they love it!