BY OLD SPICE

New Scent Old Spice High Endurance Invisible Solid Glides On Clear To Give You Long Lasting Odor And Wetness Protection. Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly Long Lasting Stick Made In The Usa see more...

Niki S.
Now I know this is men's deodorant....womens deodorant just doesnt cut it for me😕. This works amazingly. I was using another brand but it started getting hot outside early so I had to switch brands&I love this deodorant!! It smells so good. Its not too strong, it last you until the next day. It doesnt make me sweat. I highly recommend this if you're looking for a fresh smelling, durable deodorant.
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm an active girl and I actually use this. Stole it from my fiancé one day before the gym and it was way more effective than any women's deodorant. Plus, it doesn't smell real many either.
Ivy R.
Dallastown, PA
I use this every day for a deodorant and antiperspirant. It works well, and has a really great smell. As a women wearing a men'a product, I see nothing wrong with it, and it's effectiveness. I'm definitely satisfied with this!!!
Jasmine B.
Raleigh , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
An oldie but goodie. It's gentle on my husbands skin but strong enough to get the job done . He works in a hot warehouse and this deodorant lasts him his 12 hour shift .
Karissa H.
Beatrice, NE
This is a really long lasting deodorant! I like the scent. It is my husbands deodorant but I use it frequently if I can't find mine. Doesn't stain my clothes either!
Kyle S.
Liverpool, NY
When i work out i always sweat a lot, but this deodorant kept up with me at the gym. I would recommend this to anyone searching for a good antiperspirant.
Sasha L.
Webster, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not even going to lie, I'm a girl and I use this deodorant, lol! It works awesome, in fact even better than my old deodorants, and it smells delicious.
Iman O.
Favorite deodorant, and since it's a men's deodorant I feel that it works a little better for perspiring, at least for me. And I'm addicted to the smell!
Claire C.
Dayton, OH
Smells fantastic on my boyfriend. Wicks away sweat in a flash a the scent lasts all day. Perfect for playing sports and for every day use in general.
Sabrina R.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
The boyfriend uses this, it smells very nice and isn't too gag me strong! However I'm more of a fan of I want to say the timber one!
Kendall K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do they have this scent in other products other than deodorant?
Summer C.
Woodstown, NJ
This product really works! The scent is great and does the job to cover up bad smells, and does help with sweating. My brother and boyfriend use this and they love it!