BY OLD SPICE

Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant Experience Is Everything Questions? 1-800-677-7582 &Nbsp; see more...

Krissy H.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Old spice is a little over priced in my opinion. It smells good but not the best. This formula makes my husband break out in the worst rashes i have ever seen. His armpit splits open. If you have sensitive skin do not use this!!! It is going to be torture
Hallie A.
Smithfield, RI
Even as a woman I sometimes use old spice because I love the scent and I have one at my house for my boyfriend to use. This scent is great, just be careful to not get white marks on clothes. It could also last a little longer
Brendan G.
Decatur, GA
I feel like you can't go wrong with Old Spice. The company has been in the game for a while now. Their products smell great and they work really well. I am a huge fan!
Natasha Z.
Mount Laurel
Old spice might be for men, but I love the smell and will but it just for myself. glides on smooth and doesn't show on my clothes! stays working all day long!
Kayla J.
Lula, GA
I use this product every day! I Kiev it! It does the job it's supposed to and it's way better than women's! It last so much longer! The smell is amazing!!
Ciera C.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my husband's favorite! He played football at a high level and says it's the only thing that'll keep him smelling decent. I'm ok with that! 😊
Annie C.
Eaton, OH
I absolutely love this stuff. Yes, I'm a girl using a guy's deodorant! But it last a lot longer than most women's deodorant and it smells great!
Sarah C.
Prineville, OR
I love this smell. Great product for men and a compliment to his women. He smells as good when he gets home as he did when he left.
William K.
In my opinion it doesn't smell as good as the blue / "Original" scents but it still smells good and works much better..
Bridget T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I borrowed my husbands deodorant and decided that I loved it myself! Old Spice products smell and work great
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
How manny girls have used it cause they like the cent or because it just works?