BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice High Endurance Clear Gel goes on cool and keeps you cool. Goes on clear and cool Keeps you cool Questions? see more...

Kerstie T.
Plano, TX
I love this stuff because I feel like I don't need to re apply or feel self concious throughout the day. It smells amazing and doesn't flake and ball up. I will definitely be buying again instead of boicing around from brand ro brand. Thank you old spice!
Marianne R.
My husbands absolute favorite deodorant! He says it works the best & I must admit, he always smells awesome! It is becoming increasingly difficult to find so I usually have to shop around.
ciani j.
Brooklyn, NY
As stated before, a hefty handful of men products stay amazingly true to their name, Old Spice High Endurance Antiperspirant & Deodorant Clear Gel is no exception. Along with fighting of the odor of sweat and it's clear finish, Old Spice High Endurance's deodorant leaves a lovely scent that last throughout the day.
Kimberly C.
Coatesville, PA
This deodorant has a great scent and doesn't leave a residue in your clothing. I can always find it stock at any of the stores I shop at for personal hygiene products.
Michelle N.
My husband loves the old spice high endurance antiperspirant and deodorant clear gel. works hard at the fire department and this deo works awesome
Cristina  N.
Goodyear, AZ
My husband has used this and we both love he smell except he complains it doesn't last all day for him. He finds it doesn't have staying power.
Dawn M.
Redkey, IN
Love this even though I am a girl it has not only a great scent but also a long-lasting odor barrier. Great for athletes of any gender!
Kady A.
Linwood, NC
This deodorant works great for my fiancé he is a landscaper and sweats daily. I love the smell of this deodorant on him.
Emily G.
Lodi, CA
My husband and I both use this deodorant as it works very well when you're doing sorts, working out, under stress, etc
Cindy P.
My son uses this product it's the only kind he likes he said it's the best smelling and keeps him fresh longer