Old Spice High Endurance

Using this is like chumming the air for pretty ladies who are doctors that supermodel in their spare time. They wont be able to see the source of the square-jawed quarterbackliness hanging in the air until they start biting on you. And by then, its way too late for them.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice High Endurance!
I'm a girl and I love this stuff. It's the only deodorant that can last through nearly anything. I'm so obsessed! It doesn't have too manly of a smell either which is nice!
Logan, UT
I get this for my boyfriend. It's the only type he'll use. It smells great, works wonderfully. It's reasonably priced. He uses it everyday, and he always smells great.
Chatsworth, GA
My husband loves old spice . It's really the only one I can get him to use . Lol . It does meet his and mine experctions . It really doesn't compare to other others . It keeps him from a nasty underarms and keeps me happy to not smell nasty underarms win
Boston, MA
Love the smell and works great for working out shauhxhsskdnxuskkdncusmmfbxuksjxulwlnrnfnsnsbhdm
Sunnyvale, CA
So I actually use this to work out - I don't like using women's deodorant while sweating a ton. This is SO great and tends to help prevent ANY kind of unwanted odor.
Tombstone, AZ
This is one of the greatest body scents ever created and the high endurance lasts all day at work.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a girl who uses boys deodorant so keep that in mind when reading this review. It did prevent any odors but I still felt like I would sweat a lot with this product on. The smell was pretty chemically and unpleasant. It was SO white and left huge chunks and stains on EVERYTHING. it went on so thick and even after showers i felt like there was still residue in my underarms.
1,901 reviews
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.
APO, AE
I love the “Fresh” scent of this! Doesn’t smell manly at all, and works way better than any women’s deodorant!
Wilmore
My girlfriend says it makes me smell like a old man, it's my favorite smelling deodorant and I use itn everyday

Looking for your answer?