Old Spice Head & Shoulders Old Spice Pure Sport 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 250mL

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

Smell like a man’s man with the handsome scent of Old Spice in the World's #1 anti-dandruff shampoo (3). Head & Shoulders Old Spice Pure Sport 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner for men fights dandruff, attacks dirt, and leaves you with great-smelling hair. The 2-in-1 shampoo combines Head & Shoulders dandruff-fighting power with the lightweight conditioning your hair needs. It's a double dose of confidence. Head & Shoulders 2-in-1s feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get great-looking hair with Head & Shoulders. ,  , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016 see more...

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandru...1 Answers
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dandruff during the winter months and I hate having to switch from my salon shampoos to this one but it works wonders when you have the embarrassing flaking going on. I wouldn't recommend this as a 2-n-1 so you should really condition your hair afterwards with your favorite product so that your hair isn't left completely dried out. I also work out a lot and in the summer time I tend to get body acne and what's called Tinea versicolor which leaves white discoloration patches on my skin. There's ointments you can get from the doctor but he also recommended using Head & Shoulders to wash over the rash in order to get the pigment back in my skin. You'll also see that Head & Shoulders includes the active ingredient Pyrithione Zinc which can be used to heal acne. So although this product is used for dandruff originally, I use it for multi purposes and now you know you can too!
Jeannie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend and I both use Head & Shoulders. Recently i spotted the Old Spice scent of Head & Shoulders and figured he would enjoy having a more manlier smelling shampoo. This shampoo & conditioner all in one is a must have for dry scalp. Not only does it help fight dry, flaky, and itchy scalp, it smells great and makes my hair feel and look so revitalized. I use the Old Spice Head & Shoulders as well, although it's a scent more for men, I love it and use it atleast 2-3 times a week.
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this since the day I met him. I have never used H&S brand before since my hair is color treated, but I did give it a try when we were on a vacation and I ran out of my usual shampoo. I like that this is Shampoo and Conditioner combo so it's convenient if you're in a rush. The smell is quite nice and earthy/woody. The best part is the cooling effect it gives my scalp and keeps the dandruff at bay!
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have an issue with dandruff but i love this shampoo. Not only does it smell great -- but it doesn't leave your hair feeling super greasy like some competitor 2-in-1 brands do. I purchase this at Target and it's usually on sale or very well priced. I would definitely recommend to those who are looking to fix their dandruff or just looking for a great shampoo.
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses this occasionally, and oh my goodness the smell of this is amazing! He does not get dandruff very often, but when he does this seems to help in as little as a few uses. It also makes his hair really soft. It's very affordable and we will continue to buy it. I recommend!
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought my boyfriend this shampoo, and he loves it. I on the other hand find it drying, and does not leave my hair feeling conditioned. This could be because I have longer hair, but I feel that a "2 in 1" shampoo should offer some type of conditioning to it. For him it's great, but not for longer hair types. However, the scent of that shampoo is awesome.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!! You know it's doing its job as it is in your hair! You feel so fresh after using it! it is still great! They also have travel sizes which is amazing! 101/10 recommend!! It smells good and it helps w/ dandruff which is AWESOME!
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
Head and Shoulders works perfectly for keeping oily scalp/hair in check. The newer formulas don't strip my hair, and they smell great. I love that Head and Shoulders has been working on developing new products. I will always re-purchase Head and Shoulders - I haven't found anything else that works the way this does!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my husband favorite and he uses it everyday. It smells great and manly but also works great by moisturizing the scalp and getting rid of dandruff. It starts working after the first few uses. I recommend trying this product.
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to get bad dandruff but this stuff is amazing. I dont usually buy this brand but from now on I will probably. It is very cheap and they sell it almost everywhere. Im satisfied with this product and I recommend it.
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.