Old Spice Head & Shoulders Old Spice Pure Sport 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner 250mL

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #59 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Smell like a man’s man with the handsome scent of Old Spice in the World's #1 anti-dandruff shampoo (3). Head & Shoulders Old Spice Pure Sport 2-in-1 anti-dandruff shampoo + conditioner for men fights dandruff, attacks dirt, and leaves you with great-smelling hair. The 2-in-1 shampoo combines Head & Shoulders dandruff-fighting power with the lightweight conditioning your hair needs. It's a double dose of confidence. Head & Shoulders 2-in-1s feature 3Action Formula that 1) CLEANS - to remove oil and flakes, 2) PROTECTS - scalp from dandruff (1), 3) MOISTURIZES - each hair strand from scalp to tip. Get great-looking hair with Head & Shoulders. ,  , Why choose Head & Shoulders?, A great anti-dandruff shampoo should do more than fight flakes. Head & Shoulders not only removes flakes but also protects your scalp from dandruff (1) and moisturizes your hair. That's why Head & Shoulders is the World's #1 shampoo (3). Our products are tough on dandruff but gentle on hair so you can use them every day. , Try the full line of Head & Shoulders products: , From dry scalp to itchy scalp, dry hair to oily hair, and from a crisp green apple scent to handsome Old Spice freshness, Head & Shoulders has a version that’s right for you. Explore our full line of shampoos, 2in1s, conditioners, and hair and scalp treatments., 1. Visible flakes, with regular use, 3. P&G calculation based on Nielsen sales information July 2015-June 2016 see more...

• I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??2 Answers
  • How does this shampoo smell?Head & Shoulders Classic Clean Dandru...1 Answers
Hailey L.
I have an itchy scalp and this totally relieves my condition. It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It lathers really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Kerrigan C.
This stuff works so well to avoid dandruff! I like it as a woman just because it smells really good! I can even get by by using it every other shower. It’s super affordable and you can get it anywhere that sells hair products.
Anna S.
My boyfriend has really bad dandruff but this shampoo definitely helps him keep it under control it doesn’t get rid of it completely but it does make a big difference. Definitely would buy again always.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
I purchased this for my husband because he always uses head and shoulders for his hair and old spice for his body wash so I thought this would be perfect but he did not like this shampoo, he said it made his head itch
Brittany R.
Luther , OK
My hubby uses this and it smells amazing!! It has helped his scalp tremendously. It doesn’t itch anymore in winter months and he hasn’t had any flakes since using it. Will definitely continue to buy this for him
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I really like this product, as well as other products made by this company. I have bought it over and over again and will continue to do so. It is priced well. I recommend this product to other people!
Claudia G.
This is a 2 in 1. You have dandruff and you already use this brand. Well say no more! Get this old spice and you will be smelling good ALL DAY! With every move you make. Reminds me of my husband:) you will not regret.
Jeannie P.
My boyfriend and I both use Head & Shoulders. Recently i spotted the Old Spice scent of Head & Shoulders and figured he would enjoy having a more manlier smelling shampoo. This shampoo & conditioner all in one is a must have for dry scalp. Not only does it help fight dry, flaky, and itchy scalp, it smells great and makes my hair feel and look so revitalized. I use the Old Spice Head & Shoulders as well, although it's a scent more for men, I love it and use it atleast 2-3 times a week.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
I have dandruff during the winter months and I hate having to switch from my salon shampoos to this one but it works wonders when you have the embarrassing flaking going on. I wouldn't recommend this as a 2-n-1 so you should really condition your hair afterwards with your favorite product so that your hair isn't left completely dried out. I also work out a lot and in the summer time I tend to get body acne and what's called Tinea versicolor which leaves white discoloration patches on my skin. There's ointments you can get from the doctor but he also recommended using Head & Shoulders to wash over the rash in order to get the pigment back in my skin. You'll also see that Head & Shoulders includes the active ingredient Pyrithione Zinc which can be used to heal acne. So although this product is used for dandruff originally, I use it for multi purposes and now you know you can too!
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I don't have an issue with dandruff but i love this shampoo. Not only does it smell great -- but it doesn't leave your hair feeling super greasy like some competitor 2-in-1 brands do. I purchase this at Target and it's usually on sale or very well priced. I would definitely recommend to those who are looking to fix their dandruff or just looking for a great shampoo.
Jordan W.
Pearland, TX
I hate dandruff! Does this really help, and does it smell good??
Ayan H.