Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantMen's DeodorantsNoBrand
Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Sweat Defense Bolder Bearglove Antiperspirant & Deodorant - 26oz, Red

by NoBrand

Reach for Old Spice Bolder Bearglove Extra Strong Antiperspirant and Deodorant and you're not only reaching for success, you're reaching for the hardest-working, sweat-stopping, odor-blocking protection known to man. Reach for the stars and you're not only reaching for the hottest-burning, nuclear-fueled space objects known to man, you're also overly confident in your general reaching ability. Color: Red. Gender: Male.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Sweat Defense Bolder Bearglove Antiperspirant & Deodorant - 2.6oz, Red!
Riah W.
1,900 reviews
Another nope on the Old Spice list for me. My brother loves all of these products and has tried probably all of them at least once and continues to buy them even though I cannot stand the stench of them. I wouldn't recommend any of these products.
Frangely T.
Tamarac, FL
While I love the scent, it doesn't last as long as the hardest working collection old spice antiperspirant & deodorant hardest working collection odor blocker bolder bearglove on me. It's mostly for excess sweating, and I don't generally do that, so maybe that's why. It goes on great, but it is difficult to remove, as most antiperspirant deodorants are. If you sweat a lot, this might be a good option for you.
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
This is the only deodorant my husband will use. It transfers do to not being clear. Defiantly effective, lasting all day. On the more expensive side, but you get what you pay for. Would recommend for any hard working guys out there
TIB1776 Josehany B.
Doral, FL
No me gusta el producto, no lo uso yo, lo usa mi esposo , realmente no se lo recomiendo, no me gusta el olor y me parece quizas un poco costos

Looking for your answer?