Simple Mills Almond Flour Mix Gluten Free Artisan Bread -- 9.5 oz pack of 12

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Sweat Defense Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Extra Fresh 2.6 oz.(pack of 6)!
Austin, TX
Okay, technically, I don't use this deodorant, it's for my husband.  But I love the way he smells!  He loves that it keeps him nice and dry, and I think he likes to smell nice too, even if he acts like he only cares about it functioning well.  Everyone likes to smell great!
Old Spice is just a big brand of 'nope' for me. I hate all of their different scents; they all just smell like garbage to me. My brother has tried and owned at one point, all of their products and I just cannot stomach the smell. This is another on the long list of 'nopes' for me.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves this an he smells great on him... only some stores carry this one he likes this wish the store close to us carried it but gives us a reason to go once a month to Walmart
Taunton
Purchased at: Walmart
I buy these for my fiance and make great Christmas gifts, the men i give them to love the smell and doesn’t leave flakes or stinky arm pits. Price is great and long lasting.
Saint Joseph, MO
Purchased at: Target
As a girl using men’s deodorant I love this stuff. Keeps me from sweating a bunch and smells like a man, but it’s a great scent! Love it.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves this deodorant. It smells so good on him. He hasn’t had a complaint one with this product.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hubby didn’t like it , he got a rash from it. The smell was great and lasted a long time .
sharkia
Nice antideodarnt i love it sooooooo much better than the other one and the one I was looking for at the time ♥️♥️♥️