Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantMen's DeodorantsOld Spice
Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stronger Swagger - 26 oz

Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stronger Swagger - 2.6 oz. (Pack of 8)Promotes Stronger & Longer-Lasting Sweat Protection vs. Red Zone Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Old Spice Odor Blocker Extra-Strong Men's...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stronger Swagger - 2.6 oz!
Faith G.
Russell , Ontario
This might be a men's product but it works so well that my boyfriend and I actually share! I even started buying my owns
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stronger Swagger - 2.6 oz uploaded by Anna A.
My favorite! When my boyfriend wears this, he becomes irresistible! The smell is amazing and long lasting! Definitely recommend.
Alicia G.
Warren, OH
Old Spice Hardest Working Collection Odor Blocker Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Stronger Swagger - 2.6 oz uploaded by Alicia G.
This is my husband's deodorant, however I usually end up using it myself, most of the time. I tent to sweat a lot more than I used to and my ladied deodorant just doesnt cut it. This kind however, works wonders. Sure, i might smell kind of manly, but at least I smell like my man lol
Rachel S.
Very very awesome product I got for my husband!! Smells so so good. I love it every time he puts it on. He said it works better then all the other products he uses and the smell and the power of protection works all day long. We both are very excited about this product. It's the best
Danielle S.
S Kingstown, RI
I am a woman and I still use the Old Sprice anti-perspiration deodorant. It doesn't smell too "manly" and it works really well. Keeps my armpits smelling fresh all day!
Whitney S.
Saltillo, TX
I buy this for my boyfriend. He likes it and he doesn't continue to stick when he uses it. Sometimes I will use it and it's not so bad for a women's deodorant too.
Carole'Ann T.
Gloucester, VA
For Christmas I ordered my husband like 4 bags full of diferent old spice products. The shampoo conditioner body wash and sprays. Also I got him like 4 of these deoterants. He works all day so he needs something that will stay on and last him and this does that for him.
Patricia P.
Las Vegas, NV
For some reason, this particular one burned my husbands armpits. I have always bought swagger and figured this would be great, but it didn't do to well. Maybe his skin is sensitive, unsure. I purchased it from Walmart
Katie H.
Ada, MI
I know that Old Spice is intended for men, but I am a teenage girl and I love it for working out! MUCH better than any women's deodorant! As long as you don't mind smelling like old spice, which I don't :)
linda M.
Lewisville, TX
Soy mujer y yo siempre eh usado desodorante de hombre y este me encanta la verdad no mancha y tiene olor muy rico

Looking for your answer?