Old Spice Hair Waxes OLD SPICE uploaded by Amanda D.

BY OLD SPICE #8 in Pomades & Waxes

Hair waxes old spice see more...

Ron M.
This stuff really works for those who have thicker than normal hair. I think everyone who has hair long enough to style should consider this product as far as men go anyways.
Samantha T.
Glendale, AZ
This brings back smell memories hahah i used this on my girls when I do French braids and I need their frizzy little hairs to be tamed. I also used it for my first son, attempted to do a mohawk with his hair and it came out so nice. A BIG PLUS is that it smells amazing!!!!! It also hold for a long time and easy to travel with as well.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
My boyfriend uses this, and it gives excellent hold without making his hair feel crispy. It smells really good as well. It’s super affordable, and he is able to style his hair pretty quickly. I would purchase this again.
Katherine B.
My husband uses this and loves it. I’m a hairstylist and I approve! I was skeptical since its not recognized as a professional product in the hair industry, but I was pleasantly surprised. It holds really well, has a great texture, smells nice, and of course makes the hair look great! Highly recommend!
Vangie G.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
My husband uses this product and he loves it! He says his hair stays on longer and doesn't leave any flakes!! He has tried other waxes but this one was best! Very affordable price for the tub! And it smells great!! Could use a bigger tub!! LoL!!!
Aleksei M.
Frederick, MD
Great hold and a great price, especially for the amount of price in the container versus how much you need for each application. No overpowering smell, either. It goes on best with damp or dry hair, not wet. The buildup isn't bad, either, despite the hold. Love this stuff.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
My husband uses this along with a different brand wax. He has a great head of hair and this is working great for the style he wears daily. It really stays put. He wakes up with his hair fixed. Not going to lie. A lil jealous. Lol
Tanvi G.
Boston, MA
Old spice products are really famous for their trademark smells and this old spice hair wax has same effect. It lasts long enough and is easy to apply. However, there are a little better options to try in market!
Jacqueline M.
Great product my brother uses it I just love this brand overall has a great scent to their products I use their deodorant as well and works really well. And this is no exception, I highly recommend it to anyone.
Jamie B.
London, KY
My fiancé uses this wax to style his hair. It smells so good, almost like a cologne & does a great job of styling his hair without making it look frozen in place. He also uses it to help shape up his beard!
Isai H.
Sacramento, CA
How good does this product hold up with heat and sweat. Like would this be good to go clubbing in?

Amazon