Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashOld Spice
Fresher Timber Scent Body Wash for Men, 16 oz (Pack of 20)

Old Spice Fresher Timber Scent Body Wash for Men, 16 oz (Pack of 20)

Old Spice Fresher Timber Scent Body Wash for Men, 16 oz (Pack of 20)Old Spice Men's Body Wash cleans skin and throws odor out on its ear. Put a small amount in your hand, loofah or washcloth in the shower, work up a lather, and use to clean your body....

Does this scent last after the shower? My boyfriend complains about other body wash wearing off after he gets out, but he loves the deodorant scent of this one. Was hoping maybe it lasts longer as a shower gel than others he has tried.
Is the smell really strong? And does it last all day?
Start your review of Old Spice Fresher Timber Scent Body Wash for Men, 16 oz (Pack of 20)!
Melody R.
Pueblo, CO
Old Spice Fresher Timber Scent Body Wash for Men, 16 oz (Pack of 20) uploaded by Melody R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m n love with this the first product I got an it’s works great 2 n 1 I can’t help but love the old spice new smells
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
Old Spice Fresher Timber Scent Body Wash for Men, 16 oz (Pack of 20) uploaded by Bridget T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like how this smells with my husband uses it. It’s really pretty nice the only thing is I’m not a fan of old spice. It all has a very similar scent to it which hits me in the back of the throat and makes me feel like I can taste it which I can’t stand when scents do that to me.
Chelsey H.
Hoisington
Old Spice Fresher Timber Scent Body Wash for Men, 16 oz (Pack of 20) uploaded by Chelsey H.
My husband uses this body wash and it smells amazing 😍😍. He continues to buy it every time and says he loves it.
Hannah D.
Platteville, WI
I force my boyfriend to get this. No shame. It smells sooooo good and it lingers all day! Definitely one of their better scents.
Jill S.
Indiana
My husband uses this everyday! The smell is amazing and it is strong enough to last without being overpowering. We got it as a gift initially, but now buy it as apart of our normal bathroom product regimen. We would recommend this product to anyone
Megan C.
Odenville, AL
My Husband loves this it smells amazing and is a great quality product I'm glad he uses it lol
Hillary T.
Las Vegas, NV
My brother loves this shampoo. Its his favorite and honestly it smells really good . this brand has some amzing scents for men !
ashley P.
enterprise
My husband and son absolutely loved the new old spice lines. They are constantly asking me to go purchase for them. They are great prices and smell awesome. Timber body wash has an especially nice scent and is long-lasting due to the size of product. I love Old spice.
sam B.
My fiancé loves this product. The smell is great and stays with him after the shower which is great for shower in before work. It leaves his skin soft and is a great price for the size. We usually buy ours at target.
Sherelle G.
Lancaster, CA
I buy this for my bf all the time and he absolutely loves it. It smells amazing and leaves his skin feeling soft and moisturized. It also leaves a nice fragrance on the skin all day. Highly recommend