Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantMen's DeodorantsOld Spice
Old Spice Fresher Collection Timber with Mint Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant

Old Spice® Fresher Collection™ Timber® with Mint Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant

The strength of a redwood and the mystic scent of mint in Timber are power for your body, soul, and jet-powered chainsaw, if you happen to use one. With woodsman-style sweat protection, this Old Spice Invisible Solid Men's Antiperspirant & Deodorant gives you a smell armpits can carve initials into and chop down for shelter. The Fresher Collection--where freshness smells from.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice® Fresher Collection™ Timber® with Mint Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant!
Arria C.
I love this deodorant! I switched to using men’s deodorant a couple if months ago and I’m never going back to women’s haha! This deodorant smells really good (not too much like a dude) and works great!! I love the hint of mint in it. And it might be in my head but I feel like it even feels a little minty, which is nice!
Manilyn C.
Sullivan, MO
Old Spice® Fresher Collection™ Timber® with Mint Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Manilyn C.
I got this deodorant for my husband and amazingly we both like the scent. It last all day. My husband use it everyday. He used to have a smelly underarm but since he use this one he smells good now. Amazing
Bethany W.
Loveland, CO
This smells so good and holds up for sure! Even after sports and activities, the scent is still very strong. I would definitely recommend it to cover sweat odors!
Aubreyanna S.
Lakewood, CO
Old Spice® Fresher Collection™ Timber® with Mint Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant uploaded by Aubreyanna S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love this deodorant. Men's tends to last long for me and this is definitely a unisex sort of scent. I wouldn't really change much about it. It met all my expectations. The smell is classy I am satisfied with it overall would reccomend
Vanessa A.
Wellford, SC
This product smells great. It's got a nice clean woodsy sent to it with just a hint of mint. The smell is strong but not over powering. It usually last all day and keeps your arm pits fresh. Would definitely recommend.
Zack H.
Brooklyn
It's going down, I'm yelling-- You know the rest. Timber is an olfactory baptism that synthesizes the refreshing quality of forest air with shades of clean mint, yielding a refined, rustic scent. It's widely available and gets the job done. I'd get it again, though every Old Spice scent has something worth exploring.
McKenzie R.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Being a girl this deodorant is cheaper than women and works 100 times better and smells wonderful!! I NEVER have to worry about sweat stains.
Rose G.
Knoxville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased this for my boyfriend and he absolutely hates the smell. He said compared to the other scents available this is his least favorite. Not what I expected since the stick had a nice scent. I do recommend this to others because everyone has a different opinion.
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
Omg I love the [product:old-spice-fresher-collection-deodorant-scent:timber-30-ozpack-of-2] scent. It actually one of my favorite scents that I always buy for my husband because I love that musk woodsie scent. Most of the time I always buy the twin pack for him at @target
Mary Y.
I love this anti-perspirant/deodorant, great smell, and long lasting sweat protection all day long minimal clothing stains as well

Looking for your answer?