BY OLD SPICE #58 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Lean back in your desk chair and think of a tropical place, such as Fiji. Can you smell it? You probably can't, because your boss is watching you on those closed-circuit cameras. So put on some old spice fresher collection Fiji deodorant-the volcano-powered sweat destroyer-before going to work, and while your boss smells like the inside of a closed-circuit camera booth, you'll smell like tropical freshness and sunshine. Your body is about to be marooned on a pristine tropical island filled with the scents of palm trees, endangered species, exotic females, one dune buggy, and a lifetime supply of fireworks. The fresher collection-where freshness smells from. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
For a deodorant it's amazing. I read some of the other reviews and I want to clarify that before you make judgments you should know the difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant. If you purchase the deodorant only, it's not an antiperspirant which usually have a different cap color and will be labelled as such. I love that Old Spice offers most of their scents in both options.

Fiji smells nice. The scent overall is pretty strong and it's a clear blue solid gel. The fact that it's for men is irrelevant to me. I cannot wear aluminum based deodorants or antiperspirants because in recent years I've developed a skin allergy to them. This formula doesn't contain any chemicals that react badly with my skin. Sure I do still sweat a bit but at least it keeps me odor free. Besides, it's totally natural and healthy to sweat a little. After-all that is how you'r body gets rid of toxins.

I purchased mine at Target and I got the bonus 30% more container for $4.99. They also sell the twin packs in other scents like classic, fresh, and sport for $3.99 so you can get two of the smaller sized ones for about $2 each which is a great deal.

I got my husband to start wearing it also. He was using a different brand but I brought this one home and he liked it.
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
This is my favorite brand and scent of deodorant. A lot of women are struggling with smelly/sweaty pits and women deodorant just doesn’t cut it. I was having that problem until i got ahold of Old spice fiji. Instead of reapplying dove women multiple times a day, i apply fiji once in the morning and i smell great all day. A lot of women have said no to men’s deodorant thinking that they’ll smell manly and unattractive, but the fiji smells sweet and almost fruity. This brand is affordable and found in most grocery/super stores.
Michelle G.
I stopped using women’s deodorant years ago when I realized how much I was paying for a product I wasn’t even satisfied with. Wearing men’s deodorant has not only saved me money because they’re mostly far cheaper, but also they work so much better. I have had so many shirts ruined over the years from some sort of glitter build up in some of my women’s deodorants. Why are they even putting glitter in some of them to begin with? I love love LOVE Old Spice deodorants. The scent is so masculine that I absolutely love it. I enjoy the scent of men’s colognes so I don’t mind using a product that just smells sexy to me. It’s also so effective. This keeps me fresh all day with no need for concern over how I am doing throughout the day. Drop your current deodorant and go pick up Old Spice!
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Sierra J.
Washington DC
I've tried many varieties of Old Spice deodorant and I've found that the Fiji scent is one of my favorites. I'm not a huge fan of the antiperspirant version though because it works so well at absorbing my sweat that it dries my armpits out. It is difficult to wash off when I am in the shower at the end of the day because it repels moisture so well.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I am a female, but I wear this deodorant every single day. I use the scent, Fuji and it smells fantastic. The thing I love most about this deodorant is that it works better than most women’s deodorants I have tried. It keeps me dry and doesn’t smell like B.O on top of a tropical scent. No need for reapplying and lasts all day.
Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
I tried every brand of women’s deodorant and never found one that even compared to this. It is by far the best anti perspirant and it has a great smell for both men and women. It is the white deodorant that some people don’t like, but it doesn’t leave any stains or clump into small balls
Jennifer M.
Now I know this may seem totally out of the norm but after using endless of different brands for women deodorant I decided to give this scent a try as I loved how it smelled! After using it for more than a year I can honestly say this is my favorite deodorant and the only one I'll use from now on! The scent is so pleasant and fresh and keeps you without any smelly armpits! I would recommend this to anybody who has had the same problem of the scent running out fast or having the problem of thinking they are the person who needs to reapply because this product works great!💛
Hayley S.
Evansville
I'm guilty of using this. No shame. Men's deodorant smells so much more nice than women's. Even the body wash is more long lasting than women's. It smells great and refreshing! Give it a try ladies! Old Spice Fresher Collection Men's Deodorant and Antiperspirant
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I use men’s deodorant because it works a lot better than women’s deodorant on my body. I love the Old Spice brand, but this is my favorite scent of deodorant. It smells tropical, which I love. I would definitely buy it again!
Nina J.
Whitch odor of this déodorant
Melissa R.
Who else uses men's deodorant on the reg? Old Spice is my favorite.
EM L.
How well does this work as an antiperspirant?