BY OLD SPICE

Lean back in your desk chair and think of a tropical place, such as Fiji. Can you smell it? You probably can't, because your boss is watching you on those closed-circuit cameras. So put on some old spice fresher collection Fiji deodorant-the volcano-powered sweat destroyer-before going to work, and while your boss smells like the inside of a closed-circuit camera booth, you'll smell like tropical freshness and sunshine. Your body is about to be marooned on a pristine tropical island filled with the scents of palm trees, endangered species, exotic females, one dune buggy, and a lifetime supply of fireworks. The fresher collection-where freshness smells from. see more...

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
For a deodorant it's amazing. I read some of the other reviews and I want to clarify that before you make judgments you should know the difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant. If you purchase the deodorant only, it's not an antiperspirant which usually have a different cap color and will be labelled as such. I love that Old Spice offers most of their scents in both options.

Fiji smells nice. The scent overall is pretty strong and it's a clear blue solid gel. The fact that it's for men is irrelevant to me. I cannot wear aluminum based deodorants or antiperspirants because in recent years I've developed a skin allergy to them. This formula doesn't contain any chemicals that react badly with my skin. Sure I do still sweat a bit but at least it keeps me odor free. Besides, it's totally natural and healthy to sweat a little. After-all that is how you'r body gets rid of toxins.

I purchased mine at Target and I got the bonus 30% more container for $4.99. They also sell the twin packs in other scents like classic, fresh, and sport for $3.99 so you can get two of the smaller sized ones for about $2 each which is a great deal.

I got my husband to start wearing it also. He was using a different brand but I brought this one home and he liked it.
Leah T.
Frederick, MD
This is my favorite brand and scent of deodorant. A lot of women are struggling with smelly/sweaty pits and women deodorant just doesn’t cut it. I was having that problem until i got ahold of Old spice fiji. Instead of reapplying dove women multiple times a day, i apply fiji once in the morning and i smell great all day. A lot of women have said no to men’s deodorant thinking that they’ll smell manly and unattractive, but the fiji smells sweet and almost fruity. This brand is affordable and found in most grocery/super stores.
Michelle G.
I stopped using women’s deodorant years ago when I realized how much I was paying for a product I wasn’t even satisfied with. Wearing men’s deodorant has not only saved me money because they’re mostly far cheaper, but also they work so much better. I have had so many shirts ruined over the years from some sort of glitter build up in some of my women’s deodorants. Why are they even putting glitter in some of them to begin with? I love love LOVE Old Spice deodorants. The scent is so masculine that I absolutely love it. I enjoy the scent of men’s colognes so I don’t mind using a product that just smells sexy to me. It’s also so effective. This keeps me fresh all day with no need for concern over how I am doing throughout the day. Drop your current deodorant and go pick up Old Spice!
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Kayla C.
Vacaville, CA
I tried every brand of women’s deodorant and never found one that even compared to this. It is by far the best anti perspirant and it has a great smell for both men and women. It is the white deodorant that some people don’t like, but it doesn’t leave any stains or clump into small balls
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This is one in the collection that I am not very fond of... I just am not a fan of the smell. I prefer the champion one or the aqua fresh I believe is what it is called. I also don't really like this specific formula I would rather have the blue gel looking one
Chrissy M.
I love this deodorant. It's affordable, cheaper by the oz than most women's deodorants and I love the scent. It smells very fresh with an ocean type scent.

Also, it lasts all day with just one application. Can't beat that.

Hillary M.
My husband loves this product. It smells so good on him. It lasts him all day which I love. He doesn’t seem to sweat more when he uses this product. He has commented that is gentle on his skin. He has since then bought the shampoo from this brand.
Nicole K.
Waite Park
This is the best deodorant I’ve ever used. I prefer to use men’s deodorant because it is way more long lasting. I never find myself needing to reapply throughout the day! These all smell amazing too! My favorite is ‘timber’. Love it!
Stacie D.
Yes I know I’m a woman using men’s antiperspirant but lately it’s the only thing they works. I’m in the military and work outside for my job. When I’m stateside temps can be up to 105 and when I’m deployed it’s up to 125 in the Gulf. This is the only thing keeping me dry during those hot times. I hate to have pit stains from sweating at work. This stuff is the tits! Plus it smells really good. :)
EM L.
How well does this work as an antiperspirant?
Nina J.
Whitch odor of this déodorant
Melissa R.
Who else uses men's deodorant on the reg? Old Spice is my favorite.