Simple Mills Organic Frosting Vanilla -- 10 oz pack of 4

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Fresher Collection Men's Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Fiji 2.6 oz.(pack of 6)!
For the most part this product is amazing but after using it for over a year make me want something different. This deodorant was great at first it had long lasting body odor protection but after a while I noticed this product is making me itch I didn’t know if it was just me until I asked my brother that uses the swagger scent of this. I was really bothered by the itchiness and I’m now using a different deodorant now. I’m not saying this happens to everyone but this is from my own personal experience. The new deodorant uses a lot of the same ingredients but I don’t have an issue with it.