BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Fresher Collection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Scent: Amber 2.6 oz see more...

Old Spice Fresher Collection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Scent: Amber, 2.6 oz
Amber K.
enterprise , AL
so i’m not gonna lie I grabbed this one because it has my name on it (amber) but it smells so good! it’s antiperspirant AND deodorant so that’s a plus. it cheap! another plus. but I actually use men’s because it lasts longer and I hate all the smells of girls deodorant
Beth S.
I’m a girl but I’m an avid user of men’s deodorant! It stays on longer and doesn’t make me sweat as much. This one in, Amber is perfect! It doesn’t smell to manly and it lasts all day long. I definitely recommend if you’re having problems finding good deodorant!
Joel R.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love Amber scent!! So, finding this product is everything! It got a great scent, works well, it is a solid and white so it can get on your clothes, especially if you wear black a lot like me. My only other issue with antiperspirants in general, if I use them too long my skin does get irritated and becomes red so, I usually have to switch for a few days.
Julie C.
Ava
I absolutely love old spice deodorant that smells amazing and it keeps me dry throughout the whole day I even got my daughter using it!!!I buy it at the local drugstore. I definitely will use this forever
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This is my Hubby's favorite deodorant and honestly it my favorite too! He actually bought this as a joke, he went to the store and came home and told me he thought of me while he was out and showed me this lol. But all joking aside he said that it keeps me dry all day at work ( construction and masonary ) but it has a sweet yet musky scent that is really nice without being overwhelming for your man as well as yourself!
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
Im a female and i use this deodorant/antiperspirant as i absolutely love the smell. I find this at Walmart for a great price. It has outperformed many of the "clinical" strength women's deodorant/antiperspirants on the market for me and the smell lingers on all day even after a grueling 2 hour sweaty workout. Very unisex scent that would be great for a man or women! Wish i could give it 10 stars ❤️
Laura S.
Austin, TX
I heard about this from a beauty youtuber and after finally tracking it down (I fear it might be close to extinction!), I can confirm that this stuff smells delicious! It is a mostly blackcurrant smell with a spicey, musky undercurrent. I actually get a bit excited to put it on each morning, and every time I catch a whiff of myself, I am happy! I can't say it keeps me totally dry but it's a really nice deodorant. (PS yes, I am female!)
Angela T.
Ben Wheeler
I recently purchased this for my husband, he has a very physically demanding job. He loves the smell and the amount of time the Old Spice Invisible Solid lasts. I love the Amber scent, I even went ahead and purchased him the body wash and body spray. If you need long lasting and powerful antiperspirant give Old Spice a try.
Abbey C.
I use this deodorant as a female, and it is the best I have ever used. I never have smell or sweating issues, and the smell of the product is really nice for both genders. I highly recommend and constantly repurchase this!
Shannon T.
Portland, ME
I use this daily even though it was created for and marketed towards men because it smells so good. It keeps me pretty dry, but I actually don't buy it for its effectiveness. It smells so good and I have received a lot of complements. I will keep buying this forever

Walmart