BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Fresher Collection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant, Scent: Amber 2.6 oz see more...

Old Spice Fresher Collection Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Scent: Amber, 2.6 oz
Buy on Walgreens
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
This is my Hubby's favorite deodorant and honestly it my favorite too! He actually bought this as a joke, he went to the store and came home and told me he thought of me while he was out and showed me this lol. But all joking aside he said that it keeps me dry all day at work ( construction and masonary ) but it has a sweet yet musky scent that is really nice without being overwhelming for your man as well as yourself!
Dana P.
Port Richey, FL
Im a female and i use this deodorant/antiperspirant as i absolutely love the smell. I find this at Walmart for a great price. It has outperformed many of the "clinical" strength women's deodorant/antiperspirants on the market for me and the smell lingers on all day even after a grueling 2 hour sweaty workout. Very unisex scent that would be great for a man or women! Wish i could give it 10 stars ❤️
Laura S.
Austin, TX
I heard about this from a beauty youtuber and after finally tracking it down (I fear it might be close to extinction!), I can confirm that this stuff smells delicious! It is a mostly blackcurrant smell with a spicey, musky undercurrent. I actually get a bit excited to put it on each morning, and every time I catch a whiff of myself, I am happy! I can't say it keeps me totally dry but it's a really nice deodorant. (PS yes, I am female!)
Angela T.
Harker Hts, TX
I recently purchased this for my husband, he has a very physically demanding job. He loves the smell and the amount of time the Old Spice Invisible Solid lasts. I love the Amber scent, I even went ahead and purchased him the body wash and body spray. If you need long lasting and powerful antiperspirant give Old Spice a try.
Abbey C.
I use this deodorant as a female, and it is the best I have ever used. I never have smell or sweating issues, and the smell of the product is really nice for both genders. I highly recommend and constantly repurchase this!
Shannon T.
Portland, ME
I use this daily even though it was created for and marketed towards men because it smells so good. It keeps me pretty dry, but I actually don't buy it for its effectiveness. It smells so good and I have received a lot of complements. I will keep buying this forever
katie b.
Waianae, HI
Im a girl and i use mens deodorant. deal with it. i love the smell. its herbal instead of fruity and dumb. it has a lot more of the antiperspirant chemical so it made my armpits swollen the first few times i wore it but i still use it. I always smell kind of like a pie.
Eric G.
One of the best smelling deodorants out there. Instead of non-discript scents that are shared with toilet cleaners, like so many other products, the whole fresher collection has nice scents that smell like mojitos, cedar, sandalwood, and other light or earthy scents.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
When I can't find mine I totally steal this from mt son. And hes only 10 so I love that then smell is soft not all manly...mama is not ready to let go.
Gretchen C.
This is the best deodorant for men and actually women too. Sometimes it is hard to find but it goes on clear and smells super good all day.