BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Fresher Collection Deodorant, Scent: Amber 3 oz see more...

Lukas V.
Tucson, AZ
Long lasting deodorant that smells strong and great! Old Spice usually does the trick when it comes to deodorants, but this has got to be one of my favorite scents from the whole line. I use this one especially more in the fall or in the winter compared to other scents.
Cheyenne S.
Providence, RI
Something about this yummy smell gets me going for the day!! Guy deodorant is MUCH better than girls'! Old Spice Amber goes on clear and stays through EVERYTHING!! I wear twice a day just for a fresh lay of scent and keep active!! Make sure you wash those armpits though!!
Kelly t.
Cullman, AL
Originally my husband used this and I loved the fragrance so much that I bought some for myself as well. He laughs at me about it but it honestly does not smell masculine to me! I just love how warm and cozy it smells and I can wear in the summer without feeling like it's overly sweet it's more of a perfume scent that's subtly sweet but more of a warm "Amber" scent kind of like a bath and body perfume.
Patrick M.
Edgewood, NM
Best smelling Deodorant ever!!!
This is the best they're made so far. I get it at target or military exchange since they have discontinued making it. I put it on once a day and bam smelling good all day. I have about 10 sticks to stock up. So yea I will but it again.
Jen B.
Morrisville, PA
I use this deodorant every day. I love the smell, it isn't a Manley smell and it works great. I have used clinical deodorant and this is the only stuff that doesn't have me stinking by mid day!
Sara M.
Tampa, FL
I am a woman who loves the smell of cologne and deodorants and such so this product is great because I can have a pleasant scent surrounding me all day and I don't have to worry about the man that usually come attached to the scent. This product makes him unnecessary which is a definite plus.
Antonio L.
N Las Vegas, NV
I need to have the best protection when am at work or doing a lot of activitys so far this oldspice desoderante has worked for me.I don't smell evn if i sweat a lot thru out the day.
Sarah N.
Fernley, NV
My husband loves this deodorant. The scent is awful, but the formula is great for his super sensitive skin. He gets eczema really bad and this deodorant does not irritate him.
Shell P.
Haltom City, TX
This is a man's deodorant, but I use it for myself. I LOVE this smell, amber is my all time favorite scent. I will continue to buy this for myself.
Jillian M.
Bolingbrook
Keeps me fresh and dry during the day and smells great too, I sweat quite a bit sometimes and this really keeps odor out and makes me feel dryer