BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Fresher Collection Deodorant, Scent: Amber 3 oz see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Sara J.
North Richland Hills
Love the smell! I know it’s for men but I’ll admit that I use it. Women’s deodorant stopped working for me so I switched to something a lil stronger and it’s perfect for me! The only problem is that it leaves a little residue
Kathleen M.
Temple, TX
This is a really great smelling deodorant that works well for me. I sweat really easily, and a lot of deodorants and antiperspirants don't work for me or at least not very well. This does, and I only wish it lasted longer than 24 hours.
Danielle B.
I had been searching for a deodorant "for women" without antiperspirant for quite a long time. I had no luck with natural deodorants, as they made me smell like rancid flowers. I decided to try Old Spice on a whim: my husband has been using it for years with no complaint from me. I find the Amber has just the right amount of sweet and woodsy combination. I try to ignore the super "masculine" marketing. More women should not be afraid to try "men's" products if they actually work and smell great!
Sonja A.
Maine
This has turned into my go to deodorant. Yes it’s men’s, but as a person who has used clinical strength deodorants and antiperspirants marketed towards women this works just as well for less. To top it off it has a lovely warm scent that, yes can lean slightly more masculine, but is actually a fairly universal smell. I love this and recommend to everyone, male and female, that I know!
Sarah M.
Palacios, TX
Although its men's deodorant I started using this because it smells sooooo good and it smells great ALL day! I think the scent is more unisex than masculine. Love it.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I originally smelled this when it was originally released and thought "hmm, this smells good, I should really pick it up!" and never did. I decided I wanted to switch to deodorant in an attempt to eliminate the aluminum in deodorant, and purchased this. First of all, it smells FANTASTIC. It's warm and comforting, and although I use it year round, I find it to be the best for fall. I also find it prevents me from getting funky, even on my sweatiest of days!
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
I know this is a man product but I'm in love with this scent. I also love wolfthorn scent as well. But this scent is so intoxicating my boyfriend and Co workers give give me compliments all the timr. I love the fact that it is just a deodorant and not a antipersperant.there are not many out on the market so I like that for people who are more health concious. I wish I could give it more stars lol. Love this stuff
Michelle W.
Favorite deodorant ever. This smell is just mmmmm so good. Through the day I'll catch a whiff of it and it just smells so good it makes me happy lol. I try to do just the basic steps of getting ready on a daily basis and I don't feel like I need a special daily perfume when I wear this I smell good already. I'm horrible about remembering to put perfume on anyway but deodorant is a must!
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
This may be a men's deodorant but it smells amazing! Great application and it keeps me fresh all day long! I rotate this regularly with my girly deodorants and it keeps it effective. I had a coworker turn me on to it when he explained about the chemicals in other antiperspirants and we discovered they are in every single woman's deodorant. So we went searching for a men's deodorant without the chemicals and discovered this jackpot!
Melissa H.
Keller, TX
I finally found it!!! This scent is the BEST one I have tried!! I got this because it doesn't have aluminum in it which is not supposed to be good for you, so i am so happy this works so well! oner scents turn sour when i start to sweat but not this one!!! I will buy this over and over!