Old Spice Fresher Collection Body Spray, Scent: Citron, 3.75 oz uploaded by Charmaine R.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Fresher Collection Body Spray, Scent: Citron 3.75 oz see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Selena A.
Selena A.
We absolutely love Old Spice body spray! My boyfriends constantly wears this brand! he always smells so amazing! We love it! It isn't an overbearing smell like some men sprays. Also, it's long lasting! that's probably one of my favorite things about it. even if he gets sweaty, you can still smell it. (:
Kenia K.
Kenia K.
Alpharetta, GA
My husband has been using this for a long time is have a good fresh smell to it, something you could use daily and not be to strong to others to smell, someone always ask him what he uses. It a good size bottle but some how it doesn't last very long. It a good price also.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay for boys, not men. I bought this for my 5 yr because he wanted "man spray" (cologne). He was easy for him to use alone and the scent was very appropriate for him. It's not long lasting which is both good and bad.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Smells great. Works so much better than "girl" brand deodorant. Powerful, and gets the job done without smelling to strong.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
House Springs, MO
My husband loves Old Spice sprays. I purchase them for him on a regular basis. He uses them daily, and no complaints here.
Shyanne C.
Shyanne C.
I really recommend this product because it really helps with the body smell and it really like contains the body smell makes it smell good doesn't like let all the bad smells out
Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.
San Diego, CA
This scent gets all the hunnies. I smell gooooooooooooooooood. Its like I bathed in the juice of a thousand fruits
Amber P.
Amber P.
Clinton, IA
Husband uses he loves it and so do I. Keeps him smell good all day. Would recommend
Kate C.
Kate C.
Saint Augustine, FL
Smells so good, my boyfriend and I both use it! The smell is refreshing without being overbearing.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Charlotte, NC
This is what my boyfriend uses for his "perfume" and I absolutely love it. It isn't too strong or overpowering like most colognes are but it last all day and keeps him smelling good. It also does;t transfer, so after hugging him i don't feel like I smell like a guy the rest of the day. Also for the price and amount of product you get you really can't beat it. Highly recommend.