BY OLD SPICE

• Did anyone buy one just to smell it all the time? Lol9 Answers
Old Spice Fresher Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant
  • "Both of my brothers have used old spice for years and i never get tired of the smell , its amazing highly recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "I have always chosen them over any female products because they seem to work very well for me and I don't mind smelling like a guy!" in 1 review
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
FIJI is my jam. I got so fed up with using women’s deodorant that I had to constantly apply. With this stuff I put it on in the AM and I’m good for the whole day! Plus it smells fabulous and I don’t smell like BO after i sweat! Love it!!
Kari W.
Dayton
I have always had an unsatisfactory experience with women's antiperspirants. They never gave me the coverage that I needed. Switching to Old Spice was a game changer. I now have all day coverage and the scents are pleasant without being overly perfumed. My favorite is Fiji. Great product for anyone!
Nicole F.
This is a must have for my brother every time he is almost out he makes me run to the drugstore to pick it up he loves the scent and how it feels when glides on!
Amanda P.
Semmes, AL
I am a woman who uses Old Spice. The scents are very fragrant and do not smell overly masculine. Not only do they smell really good, the antiperspirant works way better for me than most women's deodorants. I love Figi and Bear Glove. I will always use Old Spice!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the way old spice deodorant smells. I actually bought some to use for myself because of the quality of the products. Fiji is the best smell in my opinion. It lasts all day and doesn't allow you to sweat through.
MELISSA B.
I read an article on Influenster that was talking about men's deodorant that women use and Old Spice Fiji came up. I'm extremely surprised by the unisex scent but it still had the staying power of a men's deodorant. I know I've mentioned it before but I play sports and I have a bad funk at the end of games or even after a long weekend since I sweat like a man. We're talking shirt and sports bra soaked kind of sweat. This is no joke, I had a lazy weekend and didn't even get out of my pajamas and I only applied this deodorant once since I really wanted to test it. (We've all had a long lazy weekend right?) anyway, this deodorant worked flawlessly. I'm buying men's deodorant from on. Old spice Fiji scent is exactly what I needed!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I purchased this for my boyfriend and it smells amazing. Fiji deodorant has a nice, tropical scent that's pleasant and not overpowering. It really made my man smell fresh and clean. It absorbs into the skin well and didn't leave white residue on his clothing. It also prevented him from sweating all day. This also goes on super smooth and doesn't get clumpy or sticky throughout the day. I would highly recommend this deodorant to those who are in need of smelling great, and for those who often sweat as this deodorant stands strong and does not lose its power easily. Old Spice really delivered and out performed other deodorants that my boyfriend tried before.
Bailey B.
Cincinnati, OH
Okay so before you raise an eyebrow, yes I use men's deodorant. I feel like they're more powerful and give me the odor control I need. I work in a high stress environment where things go from calm to crazy really quickly, meaning I get sweaty. Old spice keeps me smelling fresh all through a 12 hour shift and most of the time I don't end up sweating through my clothes. I will religiously use old spice, it's the only deodorant I can really trust!!
Katiee M.
Glendale , AZ
I honestly prefer their deodorant over female brands. I feel they not only last longer but smell better too because it isn’t your typical female lavender or rose scent which can get annoying when that’s really the only universal scent. Old spice offers something different that still smells amazing and doesn’t give away the fact that I use mens products.
Eduardo G.
I use this every day and take it every where. Perfect for travel. It did meet my expectations in how it smells and how long it last. It’s better than axe because axe is too strong of a smell. I would recommend all guys to try it out
d_is_for d.
Did anyone buy one just to smell it all the time? Lol