Old Spice Fresh High-Endurance Deodorant

Old Spice Fresh High-Endurance Deodorant: Odor-fighting ingredients Delivers a fresh, clean scent and long-lasting odor protection

women can use this too?
Does this really work better for sweat and odor defense? My boyfriend is a roofer and he NEEDS something good lol
Does anybody else's armpits peel when using this deodorant.? I love that it doesn't leave residue and that it's very long lasting but sadly it made me peel and it burns :(
Start your review of Old Spice Fresh High-Endurance Deodorant!
Elizabeth D.
Concrete , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Old spice pure sport high endurance is a 48 hr. deodorant. Its especially designed to help stop intrusive odor. It goes on invisible with absolutely no white streak marks. I love the smell of this one, it has the classic old spice smell with a boost of energising sport fragrance. Its great for men but women can use, I recommend using before\after a work out. I do love the way it smells on my husband, fresh with a twist of adventure. I trust old spice its a family favorite, never a disappointment.
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,336 reviews
Old Spice Fresh High-Endurance Deodorant uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nos encanta comprar este desodorante tiene muy buen aroma y mantiene a mi familia protegidos todo el día es un súper producto no mancha mi ropa me encanto probar esta marca
Kameron K.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Old Spice Fresh High-Endurance Deodorant uploaded by Kameron K.
Long time user of this product. It applies easily and don’t leave behind and residue like white deodorant will. It last all day and smells great too.
Haley E.
Houston
Old Spice Fresh High-Endurance Deodorant uploaded by Haley E.
Old Spice High Endurance Fresh Deodorant Twin Pack - 6oz I stopped using women's deodorants because I found gel last WAY longer and women's just don't work that well. I really enjoy this because not only does it last long, but the smell is super nice and clean/fresh scented like you just got out of the shower :)
Emily M.
Durham
Even as a woman, this is my go-to deodorant when I go to the gym! It keeps me from sweating, and when I do- I smell “active” instead of flowery like female deodorants. Anyone who sweats should try this!
Jasmine H.
Eureka, CA
Writing for my husband who is currently gaming and juggling our 1 year old daughter! Price point is pretty good comparitively, smell is amazing compared to some of the 'men's' deodorants. It last for about half of the day for my husband, but he's military and I'm pretty sure every deodorant known to man has nothing on that wonderful Marine Corps smell. In comparison to some of the others he's tried this is by far MY favorite. He's not picky so his oppinion is pretty mucheap 'it's deodorant. It works.'
Cheri M.
Oregon City, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Fresh as it says. This is one of the better smells of old spice, pretty classic. It definitely does the job. No improvements can be made in my opinion.
Valerie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Old spice is the only brand of men’s care my boyfriend will use. As someone who gets hot super easy and works outside for long periods throughout the day this is a great product. It keeps the B.O smell away and at the end of the day you can still smell the deodorant without having to reapply.
Nicole R.
Old Forge, PA
I am ashamed to say I tried this deodorant because it’s what my husband uses and I ran of my own. By the end of the day I still smelled the fresh scent it leaves behind. It kept me dry all day. I would recommend it to anyone male or female.
Nicole L.
Mansfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Doesn't work well at all. It smells good, but the scent doesn't last. I think they've changed their formulas. Its very disappointing.