BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210038"; see more...

Jessica S.
Erie, PA
This is the only Body spray my fiancé gets and I absolutely love it. The smell so fresh and clean and last for a very long time on him. I highly recommend this if you don’t want something overpowering. He gets it’s it for almost less than four dollars and anywhere deodorant is sold
Riah W.
1,895 reviews
This stuff is a big bottle of nope for me. My brother makes me smell it every time he puts it on and I just cannot smell this stuff at all. It's not only too strong, but it just smells disgusting. I don't understand why they continue to make this stuff.
Nathaniel S.
Carmichael, CA
I have been using this body spray for 4 years now. And I have to say I don't have much against it, it smells great, and a little bit of it goes a very long way, and I'm always getting complemented on how I smell. But my one complaint about this product is that whenever I wear it outside in the summer bees have a tendency to be attracted to it, haven't had much of a problem with it but daily have a bee or too run right into me and hover around the areas of my body that I sprayed with the spray.
C J.
Love this scent on my hubby. It's super sexy, clean and fresh, and lasts all day long. He uses this in combo with the deodorant and body wash for a nice clean layered scent. Will definitely be buying tons more.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
I love this smell on my man! Nothing compares! He uses it ever day! At the end of the day, he still smells like it. It’s not like a 17 year old boy smell, but a man smell! We will continue to buy again and again!
Alyssa A.
Federalsburg, MD
Old Spice Fresh Fiji Body Spray 3.75Oz smells amazing. My boyfriend has been wearing it for 9 years and I'm still not sick of it, haha. He loves the deodorant as well!
Jennifer W.
My husband uses this product on a daily basis. I really enjoy the smell and hug him every time he walks past me ! This product also does wonders for strong body odor! I would highly suggest .Thumbs up from me !
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
I absolutely love the scent of this body spray after shower and the gym. My husband uses this and it makes him smell so sexy!! Highly recommend getting your man some!
kandiss J.
My husband and son both use this. I have used it too cause i like the way it smells. It smells fresh and manly (in a good way) not musky but like spice. Im not very good at explaining smells lol, and im picky of what smells i like but i like this. I recommend it your your guys in your life.
Sherise R.
This is definitely one of my favorite body sprays for my man. My fiancé wears this almost every day or every other day and it smells so amazing. It's very affordable. Easy to apply and lasts all day long. I would recommend this product to anyone. You can find it at almost any Walmart. And my son's wear it as well.