BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Fresh Collection Komodo Body Spray.
New. see more...

Waverly G.
Sherwood, OR
I love smelling like viking ships and the Himalayan mountains as much as the next person, but this Old Spice Body Spray is not worth the hassle for the following reasons. For one, applying it can be difficult because it's easy to forget which direction it sprays in when you hold down the button. It could end up in your mouth or eyeballs, neither of which are desirable. Secondly, it's difficult to monitor the amount of body spray that is applied. You may not even be aware of how much you screwed up until you realize that everyone in public is actively avoiding you. Buy this product if you are passionate about smelling fantastic but hate the practicality of normal human deodorant.
kara f.
Chapel Hill, TN
My 11 year old has recently started using all sorts of hygiene products. We usually go with Axe but decided to try something different & went with this. The scent seems to last longer & it keeps him fresh.
Chrystal B.
Cornelia, GA
This product is the best its all my hubby will use and i love the smell that he gets . I would buy it all the so if you haven't tried this go and try
J B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Smells SOOO good, I absolutely love this body spray. No stains like the normal stick deodorant, so definitely a winner!
Nikki S.
Pine Grove, PA
My teenage boys love all of the old spice scents and line of products. They each have their own favorites.
Kate R.
So much smell for one tiny bottle. Strong scent, but it works and it is relatively a nice smell.
Adam S.
I love the komodo collection. Smells really great, and all the products are worth every penny.
carole d.
Drexel Hill, PA
It smells nice and it was significantly better than other deodorants I've used before.
Amanda R.
I love Old Spice body spray I always take my dads and use it because it smells great!
Kendall R.
Louisville, KY
I like this and the Fiji smell. They both have a fresh smell to them that I like.