Old Spice Fresh Collection Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Rainey A.

BY OLD SPICE

Lean back in your desk chair and think of a tropical place, such as Fiji. Can you smell it? You probably can’t, because your boss is watching you on those closed-circuit cameras. So put on some Old Spice Fresher Collection Fiji Deodorant—the volcano-powered sweat destroyer—before going to work, and while your boss smells like the inside of a closed-circuit camera booth, you’ll smell like tropical freshness and sunshine. Your body is about to be marooned on a pristine tropical island filled with the scents of palm trees, endangered species, exotic females, one dune buggy, and a lifetime supply of fireworks. The Fresher Collection—where freshness smells from. see more...

• Personally I enjoy the gel like deodorant over the solid ...1 Answers
  • ¿Este desodorante pude usarlo las damas?1 Answers
Marlo M.
I really love Old Spice Fiji and have been using this deodorant for about six years. My favorite part about it is the smell. The price is also fantastic and there’s always sales on bundles. My only issue is the buildup and residue. I wish it didn’t clump up and rub off on my clothes.
elizabeth s.
Newport News, VA
I am a girl that uses this deodorant... and I love it! The smell is super fresh and clean, not too ‘manly’. It keeps me dry and smelling good all day, even after a gym session! I would recommend to any gender who wants a good smelling deodorant for a great price!
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
This is what my hubby wears and it smells SO good! It's a fresh and manly version of a tropical scent. He's been wearing it ever since he first tried it. It doesn't clump up and it can keep his factory-working self smelling great!
Brandi R.
Rosedale, MD
My 11 year old son recently started using deodorant after I realized that puberty was hitting and he no longer could run and play with smelling awful. Old Spice fresh collection is strong enough to keep my little hockey player smelling fresh even after a competitive hour on the ice.
Rainey A.
Bremen, GA
I love love love old spice!! It last all day and never leaves residue on my tops (woohoo) Fiji smells amazing && I also like swagger, along with many others!! (:
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
My husband uses it and so fresh, clean, and so manly. He uses daily with the shmpoo and the body wash too. Old spice is always a good sent for men.
Emily S.
Does a nice job at covering odor. Works well as an antiperspirant. Doesn't leave deodorant stains which is nice. Smells good as well.
Roxanne R.
San Benito, TX
I love it even though its for me it helps me i sweat like a man and they stink most of the time but with this deodorant it helps me
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Don't like he scent of this so much but it was on sale so my boyfriend picked it up. It works ok but there are way better scents
samantha c.
Port Orange, FL
Really strong smelling, I can still smell this by the end of the day on my partner. Old spice is always a good sent for men.
Rainey A.
Bremen, GA
Personally I enjoy the gel like deodorant over the solid kind. The gel leaves me feeling refreshed while the solid dries my skin out afterwards & leaves residue on my clothes. What kind do you prefer?? & Why??
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
¿Este desodorante pude usarlo las damas?