BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Fresh Collection Cyprus Deodorant.
New. see more...

• "My boyfriend used to use them and really liked them as well" in 1 review
Anna T.
Anna T.
Knoxville, TN
I love Old Spice deodorant. I am actually a female and I enjoy this deodorant for its antiperspirant qualities. I bought this at Walmart, perfectly met my expectations.
Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.
Topeka, KS
My husband loves these products uses then daily great prices and last long it works very well he sweats all day and comes home fresh
christina l.
christina l.
Jesup, GA
I love old spice everything. I buy it for my husband and it smells amazing all day long no matter how sweaty he gets. the body wash permeates the whole house after he showers and the body spray smells fabulous as well. Cyprus is my favorite though.
Marisa K.
Marisa K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the smell of this deodorant. It works much better than any other brand I have tried and I make sure to always keep one in my purse.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
These are absolutely my favorite of my husband's collection. he doesn't even need cologne when he uses this deodorant - it's smell alone is enough to make me a happy girl.
Ella J.
Ella J.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love this collection. It smells fantastic. I am constantly smelling my boyfriend. Although I love all of the Old Spice scents, these are my favorite. Must buy!!!
Essence R.
Essence R.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
My boyfriend uses this ! It smells really good , I love it . It gets him through the day
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
All of these smell really good. My boyfriend used to use them and really liked them as well
Travis L.
Travis L.
Rensselaer, NY
All the old spice deodorants go on really nicely some smell better then others but I definitely recommend the old spice brand.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
As a woman I've always loved the scent of Old Spice... it really gives off a sense of manhood when I smell a guy who wears it.