BY OLD SPICE

Old spice fiji deodrant bundle - 2 pk see more...

Marisa L.
I really like this deodorant I’ve been using it for about 6 years now and it’s definitely worth the price! It works very well for me and it smells great. I like that even though it is a new deodorant it doesn’t smell overly manly so it is good for both genders.
Jackie S.
Hoover, AL
I love this old spice little bundle because you pretty much get the second bottle almost half off! I like this smell the best compared to the other old spice smells and this just seems to last the longest both product and smell wise. When you sweat you will actually start smelling the deodorant so it masks your smells!
Ashton M.
Mc Calla, AL
Honestly this is the only deodorant I have used for a year now. Fiji is my favorite scent in the Old Spice collection. I love using this brand of deodorant because it is very long lasting, I can still smell it hours after applying and I never have to re apply throughout the day.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
I like the smell of this deodorant and it works great. It works better than women’s deodorant for me and I prefer this over some of my other ones! I hate that it has a lot of chemicals in it though and when I put too much on, it leaves red chemical burns under my arms.
Britt F.
South Miami
favorite deodorant in the world! super odor fighting and smells incredible. like. so. good. even for a girl, i know its odd to use mens products but the smell of them are always a million times better to me so i love it
Megan G.
Tiltonsville
My girlfriend uses this deodorant for her everyday use. It’s very easy to find at any drugstore and Walmart. It doesn’t leave her stinking because when she uses feminine deodorant it ends up stinking for some reason.
Lindsey S.
I know this is a men's deodorant but as a woman, I love this deodorant. It doesn't smell too manly and it helps protect against sweat. It actually smells like fresh laundry which I love the smell of. I got this deodorant at Walmart, Target, and Walgreens. You can find it almost anywhere. I would buy again.
Nicole R.
Benson
I am always changing my deodorants so my body don’t get immune to just one scent. Which means sometimes using men’s deodorant. This is my favorite smell by old spice. Love the smell as it goes on but also the all day coverage that it offers in smelling good all day.
Emily S.
This is a men's deodorant, but it is my favourite! I love the scent, but I also find that is long-lasting and keeps me dry throughout the day. I've used this deodorant for the past three or so years, and I will continue using it!
Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
This is my bread and butter when it comes to deodorant! I have tried it all folks! I sweat like a....... well you get the picture! It doesn't matter if I am in the hot, muggy South or the dry, hot deserts in Utah, this deodorant works miracles! I have tried the clinical deodorants for women and never had much success with them. I have avoided wearing certain tops with fear of sweating through them. This is my jam! I put it on in the morning and teach my physical education classes all day and then head to a workout at the local Rec center and I still smell great! Excellent price! Coupons come out frequently and available pretty much at all stores where you can buy deodorant!