BY OLD SPICE

Old spice fiji deodrant bundle - 2 pk see more...

Danielle G.
Montrose, CO
This is my bread and butter when it comes to deodorant! I have tried it all folks! I sweat like a....... well you get the picture! It doesn't matter if I am in the hot, muggy South or the dry, hot deserts in Utah, this deodorant works miracles! I have tried the clinical deodorants for women and never had much success with them. I have avoided wearing certain tops with fear of sweating through them. This is my jam! I put it on in the morning and teach my physical education classes all day and then head to a workout at the local Rec center and I still smell great! Excellent price! Coupons come out frequently and available pretty much at all stores where you can buy deodorant!
Jaden ..
I just bought this deodorant today and I can already say I'm loving it. I picked it up completely based off smell. One sniff and I had to have it. It lasts all day and I smell like a tropical beach it's heavenly. Forget gender roles - I'm using this deodorant from now on.
Rileigh W.
Bargersville, IN
I have been using this deodorant for about 5 years and it's still my favorite that i've used. It goes on smoothly, it's cheap, and smells amazing. I use it everyday and don't plan on changing that anytime soon! Go try it, it's amazing!
Emily E.
Brookville, IN
My boyfriend uses this deodorant, and let me tell you I want to smell his pits all day because it smells that good. It's not your typical heavy scented men's deodorant. It has a nice lighter smell to it, I never think he gets stinky throughout the day either which is always a plus when it comes to deodorant!
Kilee S.
Xenia, OH
I'm a girl but I always use this deodorant even though people see it as a product for only men. It smells great and I think it is a lot more effective than regular women's deodorant. I really love this deodorant!
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
This is a great scent. I have used this product because I tend to take it from my boyfriend. It goes on smooth and is not a gel deodorant. We purchased this at Walmart. I highly recommend this! It does clash with a girly scent because this is a masculine scent.
Noah B.
Montgomery, AL
Old spice is a great supplier of great products and this deodorant is no exception! It provides a great scent all day and only requires a second application after strenious activity.
Nicole C.
The travel size of this product is so very inexpensive compared to travel size of women's deodorant so For travel I tend to use men's deodorant. I do not like that this is just a deodorant and not an anti-antiperspirant but this is a good option for people who are allergic to the aluminum in anti-antiperspirants. The smell is a nice light slightly manly tropical scent that I find pleasant and not overly masculine once on. This is a good unisex product even though it is marketed towards men.
Katie L.
Atlanta, GA
I'm a huge fan of this deodorant - I've found that it works much better than those designed for women, leaves you smelling good all day (whereas women's ones tend to get "funky"), goes on clear and doesn't leave white marks, and even though it's apparently not an anti-persperant, I've found I'm not sweating as much while using it. It can be found nearly anywhere deodorant is sold so it's really convenient; price is comprable and a stick lasts a long time.
Ashley P.
Ok I'm a girl and this is my daily deodorant. Little secret is the blue deodorant doesn't leave any white residue like most girl deodorants. Also smells amazing and very good at helping with sweating