BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Fiji Body Wash: 8 hours of sunshine and freedom Where freshness smells from see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Wendy C.
I buy this for my husband and my 17yr old son and they both love it!!

This bodywash lathers up good and rinses well without leaving their skin dried out. The scent is nice and fresh too and leaves them smelling great!!

I get this at Walmart for $6.97 and it’s a good deal for the size and lasts for a decent amount of time.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This stuff is amazing you get a lot in the bottle the smell in it so gentle it’s wonderful the price is great I recommend this to everyone I get this at Walmart I love the packaging I would definitely buy it again
Patricia M.
Love this men's bodywash! This is what we usually buy for my husband, love the smell scent of it! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves a good scent but not too strong, my husband always use this everyday from the shower and we'd definitely buy this again!
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
My boyfriend LOVES this scent bc it matches his body spray and deodorant. It keeps his skin moisturized so he doesn't have to use lotion and leaves him smelling great! I even use it sometimes when i want to smell like him, like when he goes ouy if town. We both are very happy with this product!
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
My boyfriend purchased one of these huge bottles of Fiji body wash and finds it great on both hair and body. One pump of the shower gel goes a long way and smells amazing!
Victoria M.
Idaho Falls, ID
My favorite brand and it smells really good. The scent is long lasting and it's nice to see in a bigger container.
Kile C.
Love the smell works great and doesn't dry me out Gretchen smell for the summer time!
Sacha C.
Lasted me several months, scent is very cheap, my favourite old spice scent though, very liquidy, scent doesn't last very long, very drying on the skin, I would not recommend for people with dry skin, very affordable, avalable at most stores.
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Mon produit préféré de 2015. Très agréable senteur fruité juste assez. Produit non irritant pour la peau en format très économique