BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Fiji Body Wash: 8 hours of sunshine and freedom Where freshness smells from see more...

Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
My boyfriend LOVES this scent bc it matches his body spray and deodorant. It keeps his skin moisturized so he doesn't have to use lotion and leaves him smelling great! I even use it sometimes when i want to smell like him, like when he goes ouy if town. We both are very happy with this product!
Kile C.
Kile C.
Love the smell works great and doesn't dry me out Gretchen smell for the summer time!
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This stuff is amazing you get a lot in the bottle the smell in it so gentle it’s wonderful the price is great I recommend this to everyone I get this at Walmart I love the packaging I would definitely buy it again
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
My boyfriend purchased one of these huge bottles of Fiji body wash and finds it great on both hair and body. One pump of the shower gel goes a long way and smells amazing!
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Love this men's bodywash! This is what we usually buy for my husband, love the smell scent of it! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves a good scent but not too strong, my husband always use this everyday from the shower and we'd definitely buy this again!
Eric S.
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Mon produit préféré de 2015. Très agréable senteur fruité juste assez. Produit non irritant pour la peau en format très économique
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Lasted me several months, scent is very cheap, my favourite old spice scent though, very liquidy, scent doesn't last very long, very drying on the skin, I would not recommend for people with dry skin, very affordable, avalable at most stores.