15 colors available

BY OLD SPICE #53 in Body Wash

Old Spice Fiji Body Wash: Eight hours of sunshine and freedom see more...

• My Favoite scent is Fiji What's yours????? 2 Answers
  • What is your favorite Old Spice scent?9 Answers
  • Smells good is this popular?7 Answers
Old Spice Fiji Body Wash
  • "smells delightful it gives my skin a rash though :( but i'm in love with swagger (silly name) but it smells great!" in 10 reviews
  • "I like the spray my husband uses it daily and is absolutely amazing last all day and with in our budget! " in 8 reviews
  • "I love this product because it not only makes you feel absolutely clean, the scent actually stays on your body for a really long time, one of very few others that the scent stays on your body, I always get compliments when I hop outta the shower." in 6 reviews
  • "Everything of Old Spice smells very good to me. " in 3 reviews
Dane S.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX
I fear that day I have to switch to another body wash. The smell is manly, I always feel clean, it's gentle on my skin. I use it daily, sometimes twice a day. I use it on a loofah, lathers quickly, don't need much to cover my whole body, and I would definitely buy it again without thinking for a second. It's the perfect body wash for me and I have been using it for years.
Kim H.
Kim H.
Corapeake, NC
This is the only body wash my fiance will use, he loves the way it makes him feel so clean, and the smell is not over bearing but enough that when he gets out of the shower he smells great. The product is very reasonable and is usually found as a gift set with the body spray and deodorant! Great product would recommend it to anyone!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Few months back me and my partner went for shopping. When we went to men's section my partner went and grabbed this body wash and since then he hasn't been changed his body wash brand or type. It has great scent and does great job at its work. He really like to use it and I don't think he will ever change his body wash again.
Terri S.
Terri S.
Chicago Heights, IL
I am a woman and I absolutely love the smell of this body wash for my personal use and also for my boyfriend. I will use it everyday if I run out of my own. It smells so great not super manly. It does not dry your skin out like most mens body wash. I buy it for myself and my boyfriend every couple of months. Must buy.
Nate P.
Nate P.
portland, Or
I have used this body wash for a couple years now and really enjoy it. The smell isn't too powerful but it gives me the right hint of clean at the end of my day. My wife has told me this is one of her favorite body washes. The other brands made me smell like a teenager... no thanks, I'll use my manly body wash!
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I personally love this body wash, and the matching deodrant, because of its strong, odoreliminating smell. It's longlasting and blocks against sweat and other body odors throughout the day. Although I am a girl, I tend to like men's body products better because they are stronger and last throughout the day.
Adrian M.
Adrian M.
Livermore, CA
I really like the smell of this body wash. It smells a lot more expensive than it really is, and I've gotten compliments after using it. Even though it smells good, it doesn't last very long. It is not too harsh on my skin, and it leaves me clean and fresh. For the price, this body wash is a good value.
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
My man loves this body wash because it smell amazing and doesn't dry his skin out. He's constantly working out and this body wash fregrance stays with you throughout the day. It's also great when its paired with the deodorant. It is a great value for the price and you can find it at Walmart and target.
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
I have four boys who all have taken on the funk from daily activities. I love this stuff for them because it seems to hide the funk longer throughout the day and it smells amazing!!! Moisture is great my one son always came out of the shower ashy with Old spice body wash he doesn't anymore
Madison E.
Madison E.
Denver, CO
Love this! I personally like the smell of more "mens" body and skin care products, and fiji has been a long time favorite of mine. The old spice washed are easy on the skin, they smell great, and the smell lasts long! They aren't too pricey at all, and I would highly recommend for anyone!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Crawfordville, FL
As a woman, have you ever used Old Spice Deodorant?
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
What are your thoughts on Old Spice commercials?
Jeff G.
Jeff G.
Fort Wayne, IN
What is your favorite Old Spice scent?
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
mansfield ctr , CT
What's your favorite old spice scent?
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Pace, FL
could this be a neutral body wash? or doed it smell too manly