BY OLD SPICE

Fiji 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is an Old Spice Hair 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner product for men that provides clean and smooth, conditioned hair. Using Fiji in the shower will remind guys of a beachside resort where the sun is bright and the... see more...

• I've always wanted to buy this for my husband however, he...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
My fiance loves the smell. It cleans well, and leaves his hair very soft. You just need to use a little extra
Rebecca L.
My husband uses this. He absolutely loves it. He has a really dry scalp and it doesn't make him flake at all.
Katelin D.
Arlington, TX
Smells great. Not too expensive, although I must say I'm not the biggest fan of 2 in 1 shampoo.
Lyndi L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Smells amazing. Makes hair very soft. My brother loves it and uses it every day.
Autumn W.
This product leaves you smelling good for hours and leaves you squeaky clean!!
Henry H.
Oakville
I honestly just use the 2 in 1 shampoo because they smell amazing. My hair isn’t damaged or dry because I only use shampoo to wash maybe every 3 days. I have short hair and I don’t sweat too much usually.
Rosana P.
Zulia- Maracaibo
Realmente no me gustan los shampoo 2 en 1 pero he usado este y huele magníficamente bien, mis amigas me preguntan "¿cuál es ese shampoo?" Y yo le digo que es este producto, me deja el cabello suave y brillante, realmente me gustó.
iveth c.
guadalajara
Mi novio lo usa y dice que es buenísimo a él le encanta y siempre lo compra le encanta
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
I've always wanted to buy this for my husband however, he has sensitive skin. Would this be okay or safe to use with sensitive skin?