BY OLD SPICE

Fiji 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is an Old Spice Hair 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner product for men that provides clean and smooth, conditioned hair. Using Fiji in the shower will remind guys of a beachside resort where the sun is bright and the... see more...

• I've always wanted to buy this for my husband however, he...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria Z.
I love this product I buy this one alot for my husband his hair comes out smooth and with an amazing sent. The fact that's it a 2 in 1 makes the product that much better.
MICHELLE C.
Ashtabula, OH
I absolutely love the Way my husband smells after he showers using this product in his hair. He said it cleans his hair very good and he likes the way it feels when he's done shampooing. I would definitely purchase this product again and they do offer other scents.
Joy S.
Upland , CA
My husband loves this shampoo/conditioner combo from Old Spice. It has a great scent that is not overpowering, saves him time in the shower, and leaves his hair feeling clean and not oily. It also saves space in our shower. He highly recommends it and will definitely keep buying it!
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
My boyfriend LOVES this shampoo and conditioner duo. It moisturizing enough to keep the dandruff aways and makes him feel manly bc he has his own shampoo and doesn't have to use my "foo foo" scented ones.
Jenna O.
My husband loves this and so do I when he uses it. It smells amazing! He has normal to oily hair and it works just fine for him. It makes his hair very soft.
Katrina E.
It's great to find a product that doesn't dry your skin out and also have a wonderful long lasting smell. I would recommend this product to may friends
Charlie Fulcomer F.
Pulaski, PA
My boyfriend uses this and it smells amazing and the smell actually lasts. My ten year old son actually started using it because he likes the smell.
Nick B.
I was very excited to get my complimentary free old spice vox box with the 2 in 1 Fiji shampoo. It worked great and left my hair soo fresh. (:
Sunnie C.
puyallup
I love when my husband uses this.... he always smells so good. It makes his skin a little dry tho and gives him really bad flakes in his hair
Jenn
Great smell, but not too overpowering. A little goes along ways. It cleanses and your doesn't leave your skin dry.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
I've always wanted to buy this for my husband however, he has sensitive skin. Would this be okay or safe to use with sensitive skin?