BY OLD SPICE

Fiji 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is an Old Spice Hair 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner product for men that provides clean and smooth, conditioned hair. Using Fiji in the shower will remind guys of a beachside resort where the sun is bright and the... see more...

• I've always wanted to buy this for my husband however, he...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Fernando T.
San Antonio, TX
I recently joined Influenster, it provides people with complementary products in exchange for honest reviews on products. I received my first “VoxBox” (as it’s called) it included a large bottle of Old Spice Fiji 2in1 shampoo and conditioner. Now a little about me, I’m in my mid 40’s and have a full head of hair, with no signs of losing it anytime soon. Friends and Family know I take great pride in my hair. But when it comes to shampoos and conditioners I'm not picky, generally I use whatever my wife purchases for her hair. Which could range from affordable to a salon quality brand.

I am very familiar with Old Spice, growing up in the 70’s and 80’s Old Spice was my Dad’s aftershave. Over that last few years I’ve seen the new commercials, branded toward Millennials. But honestly I am still reminded that it’s “my fathers” brand.  I personally never considered purchasing Old Spice. So when I found out I would be receiving it, I was very interested in how I would like it.

When I opened the bottle it has a very nice subtle citrus scent. Not too musky or overpowering, which I liked very much. It lathered very well. As I dried my hair I felt the softness and manageability in my hair from the conditioner. But I did notice when I got out of the shower the scent was no longer there. Which for me was not a deal breaker, as I add holding product to my hair. Overall I would recommend this product.

I am definitely going to purchase the body wash to accompany the shampoo and conditioner.

Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Bill B.
Lake Wylie, SC
About a week ago, I received a full size bottle of Old Spice Fiji 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner in the mail from Influenster for free to review.  Pretty awesome if you ask me.I took a week to test this product out and determine if I liked it or not.  Most 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioners leave my hair one of two ways: greasy or dried out.  I have not found a 2-in-1 that leaves my hair and scalp feeling clean.  So going into this product testing I was prepared for the worst.I was pleasantly surprised by the Fiji scent.  The subtleness of the tropics but in a manly way, if that makes sense, was quite refreshing and not overpowering.The very first time I used this product I was shocked.  My hair and scalp felt clean and refreshed.  Also, my hair was not greasy or dried out which is what I was worried about.  I kept using it for the remainder of the week so I could get a better idea of how this stuff performs over time and it has been consistient.  I cannot be more please with this product and have added it to my repertoire of haircare products.
Sanosuke D.
Mason, WV
Got this in my first VoxBox and I was pleasantly surprised. I have tried several other 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner products in the past and they have always left my hair feeling either too dry or too greasy. This product was the perfect balance and left my hair feeling soft and clean. A little goes a long way, and the fragrance is refreshing. Will definitely be purchasing this once the bottle I have is used up.
Jonathan M.
Brooklyn, NY
First of all I Received this product  through Influenster to test out and when i tried it on today I was blown away it left my hair soft also smells soooo good feels like im in a tropical oasis. I would so highly Recommend this one you wont regret it.
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
My husband received this shampoo for his birthday and has not yet used it, but my brother used it and he's said that he really enjoys it and that so far so good on not giving him flakes and that the smell is settle and not over powering
Charles K.
I would like to thank Old Spice and Influenster for giving me a free bottle of the new 2-in-1 Fiji shampoo and conditioner to try out.  Normally,  I would use a 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner,  followed with a second bottle of conditioner.  From the first use of my new 2-in-1 shampoo,  my hair has been cleaner and softer with out the extra work or time.  The Old Spice Fiji  2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner is the only product for me.  On a scale of 1 - 5, I would give a 10.
Emily B.
I have only used this personally once because I ran out of my shampoo. But my husband is a regular user of this! He will not use anything else! The scent is so pleasant and nice and does not have that regular strong oldish scent of old spice. I definitely recommend this to all men!
Michelle A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I buy this product from old spice for my fiance along with the matching deodorant the smell is so breath taking and attractive he notices how I'm constantly asking did u wash your hair or yelling him you smell great but on the other side he tells me the deodorant and shampoo do there job very well.
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
I use this sometimes when i want to switch things up and it works sjprisingly well on my hair considering not much really works. It makes my hair feel smooths and light.
Maria Z.
I love this product I buy this one alot for my husband his hair comes out smooth and with an amazing sent. The fact that's it a 2 in 1 makes the product that much better.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
I've always wanted to buy this for my husband however, he has sensitive skin. Would this be okay or safe to use with sensitive skin?