BY OLD SPICE

Kayla J.
Kelso, WA
I love old spice deodorants, people think it's weird that I use guy deodorant but I love how it smells and last longer, i use the will and the lione one and I'm in love with them!
Kirstin S.
Bethalto, IL
My boyfriend has used the scent bear glove for years and obsessed with the smell. It's strong but pleasant and fresh. The blue jel is perfect but the white will show on clothes.
Clara C.
Richland, WA
Works better then any other deodorant that I have ever tried, as a female it is hard to find a working deodorant, so sometimes you have to try the male deodorants.
Allison A.
Florence, KY
I bought this for my fiance and he loves it. He has a very labor intensive job and he still smells clean and fresh after using this in the morning.
Bailee K.
Caldwell, ID
Last for hours at a time! Whether you are working out or working, this will cover and need and want that you want from a deodorant!
Wesley W.
Heidelberg, PA
I am a fan of the Old Spice which goes on clear and doesn't leave any residue or build-up of deodorant. It lasts longer than any others I've tried.
Jeremy I.
Chalmette, LA
Old spice really makes your body smell good. I love using this brand and i love how it makes my body feel
gabriella p.
Churchville, NY
This is my favorite deodorant and the only one I use! It is the only one that I feel works throughout the entire day.
Brittany C.
London, ON
It smells SO good. I love, love, love when my husband wears this. I absolutely cannot get enough. It's scent is of coconut, but it's a very masculine coconut scent if that makes sense. I love that Old Spice has ventured away from their classic scents, and toward fragrances for the modern man.
Sandra A.
Alberta, Canada
My hubby has been using this product for as long as I can remember. It works like a charm and smells so good :P