Old Spice Dry Skin Defense Live Wire Body Wash uploaded by Whitney E.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Dry Skin Defense Live Wire Body Wash: Hydrating current visibly improves skin's appearance in just 5 days Removes the toughest dirt see more...

• What do y'all think of this body wash???8 Answers
Old Spice Dry Skin Defense Live Wire Body Wash
  • "My husband used this this past month because with winter comes dry skin and this seemed like a perfect fit so far he has liked it and i even like the smell very clever old scpice! we have always been fans but even more so now!" in 22 reviews
  • "I have dry skin and this body wash is great for that smells good and lathers up well" in 4 reviews
  • "There is also an Old Spice body wash that has menthe in it and that one is great to use in the morning because it really wakes you up with the refreshing mint scent." in 2 reviews
  • "My boyfriend loves this, he doesn't use anything else now." in 1 review
  • "my bf loves the way it makes him smell and i love the way it makes him smell its so good and it cleans really well and the scent last threwout the day" in 1 review
Sophia D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this body wash!! Foams up so well and makes me feel so clean!! I️ wish the smell was a little different but it’s not bad! I️ mostly just love how this product performs and I️ would absolutely repurchase
Kris K.
LEHIGH ACRES, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So my husband is a welder... In Florida...
So basically he works in front of a torch in 95°+ F everyday. He sweats, a lot! He comes home filthy, covered in rust and metal and dirt and sweat... I have literally purchased every body wash available for him at some point, trying to find that ONE that will not only clean him but prevent the gross stench that comes with living and working in a swamp. This body wash smells good, which is a plus, but it also helps control the daily stink he usually comes home with. I'm not totally grossed out giving him a big after work, and the actual body wash scent is still on him what a long day at work. He's also noticed his skin doesn't dry up as easily after using this product, he feels soft after a shower. I highly recommend this product for stinky sweaty men!
Victoria r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
low key buy this for my boyfriend just so i can use it too. this gives off a nice fresh smell! and my boyfriend always smells so good. we both recommended this product
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I use this body wash exclusively. Most other body washes just dry out my skin and make it itchy. This does a good job of not doing that. It smells really good as well. The texture isn't what you'd expect from a body wash, it's a little like lotion. It lathers up really well just like any other body wash, definitely leaves you feeling clean and fresh.
Madison S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My man loves this stuff! He struggled with dry skin for a little while and then decided to give this a try when he came across it one day. It seems to work great for him and he is comfortable in his skin again because it is no longer dry or itchy. All I want is for him to feel good! It smells really good too, which is an awesome plus!
Mercedes O.
Los Angeles, CA
My boyfreind actually left this at my house and I had run out of the soap I usually use so I thought I would give it a try why not I always love when he's showering I feel like the sec he opens that door the whole house smells fresh ....this was supposed to be for dry skin but I honestly felt like it didn't moisterizer as much as it should ...left me feeling clean and smelling fresh tho :)
Whitney E.
Shreveport, LA
I was looking for a body wash with a vibrant scent, and something for dry skin. There were a lot of different ones, but this one stood out. It's scent was so invigorating and I thought my husband would really like it. That he did and it has been his 'go to body was' ever since.
Bob W.
Alexandria, VA
I was having a bad problem with my hands and feet cracking to the point where they were painful and would bleed. Lotions helped but added one more step to my daily routine, a step that if I forgot, would catch up with me in the form of the pain and bleeding I mentioned. Showering with Old Spice Dry Skin Defense is now really the only thing I have to do to keep my skin from drying out. It's a great product and does exactly what it claims to do. I love it.
Melissa B.
Loves how it actually makes his skin feel less dry and irritated. Always complains with any other body wash but the dry defense ones. It's a good price if you don't use much. His thoughts are more is better. But in most cases, more is just a waste.
Garrett F.
Costa Mesa, CA
I actually really like the Old Spice brand, but that was mainly because my family has used it since as early as i can remember. Now i buy it for myself and thoroughly enjoy the scent and works well. I bought the combo pack back in the day that had the loofa.
Kathy A.
What do y'all think of this body wash???