BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Dry Skin Defense Live Wire Body Wash: Hydrating current visibly improves skin's appearance in just 5 days Removes the toughest dirt see more...

La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband really liked this New Old Spice body wash. I remember Old Spice from my father's day but now its done in formula and scents that are really good for the skin I see!My husband does suffer with dry skin and he said this was nonirritating. It does have a great scent. This is a purchase we have and will make again.
Casey W.
Casey W.
Nashville, TN
I purchased this body wash expecting it would help keep my skin, and especially my face, from drying out after a shower.

It did not manage to help in that way, but no other soap I've come across has yet, either. The scent was pleasant and the price doable.

I likely won't purchase this body wash again.
Michael M.
Michael M.
Bronx, NY
Was very surprised with the product, helped keep my skin from itching , only issue the feeling doesn't last all day like i would like it too, but the scent last through work and after. Great for anyone who is to busy in the morning to apply some sort of cream or after shower lotion
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Old spice has changed a lot in the past few years, adding "younger" scents. I bought this and thought it would be one of the younger scents but it smells like my grandfather! Hah! The scent lasts a long time and it makes my wife's skin moisturized all day so it does its job!
Alex B.
Alex B.
Bismarck, ND
This one isn't my absolute favorite from Old Spice, but it does smell really good. Cleans me and leaves me smelling super fresh but ironically enough, it actually dries my hands out a little bit. It's worth the price though, and the scent alone is enough to make me want it.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Makes my man smell soon yummy. The fragrance lasts & lasts all day long. My husband works outside all day as well. Just showers with it every morning. Good value, but for the great smell, is totally worth it. He also uses the Old Spice deodorant, works well with each other!
Bea H.
Bea H.
Stillwater, OK
Old Spice products are the only products that my husband will use. I usually rotate through scents, but he loves the dry skin defense body wash. Mainly because he won't take the time to use lotion, so this at least moisturizes some compared to a normal body wash.
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Awesome smell and very hydrating for dry skin. It has a lasting smell that isn't over powering. Perhaps a little over priced. It's gentle enough that my kids use it yet strong enough for my husband. I would recommend this to anyone.
Michael S.
Michael S.
Boston, MA
Perfect body wash for me, especially in the winter. I always get dry chapped skin during the cold months, but this body wash combats the dryness and keeps my skin moisturized during our long New England winters.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
I am a girl and I use this sometimes for my dry skin. It smells so good and I really think it does help with dry skin. I use a lot so that's the only down fall and it can be pretty pricey, but worth the price.