BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Dry Skin Defense Live Wire Body Wash: Hydrating current visibly improves skin's appearance in just 5 days Removes the toughest dirt see more...

Jordan F.
Seattle, WA
My boyfriend uses this body wash. I really enjoy the smell and the skin defense really helps during the winter, when skin dries out more easily. I would recommend!
Chastity J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband loves this soap. It is very hard to find here where I live. There is only one store and it is a little expensive but it makes his skin soft and he likes the scent.
Miguel R.
Salinas, CA
Not only does this product smell great, but it's good for sensitive skin! It didn't cause any irritation and it definitely leaves you feeling clean and smelling great!
La Sheenlaruba T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband really liked this New Old Spice body wash. I remember Old Spice from my father's day but now its done in formula and scents that are really good for the skin I see!My husband does suffer with dry skin and he said this was nonirritating. It does have a great scent. This is a purchase we have and will make again.
Erin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Makes my man smell soon yummy. The fragrance lasts & lasts all day long. My husband works outside all day as well. Just showers with it every morning. Good value, but for the great smell, is totally worth it. He also uses the Old Spice deodorant, works well with each other!
Casey W.
Nashville, TN
I purchased this body wash expecting it would help keep my skin, and especially my face, from drying out after a shower.

It did not manage to help in that way, but no other soap I've come across has yet, either. The scent was pleasant and the price doable.

I likely won't purchase this body wash again.
Michael M.
Bronx, NY
Was very surprised with the product, helped keep my skin from itching , only issue the feeling doesn't last all day like i would like it too, but the scent last through work and after. Great for anyone who is to busy in the morning to apply some sort of cream or after shower lotion
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Old spice has changed a lot in the past few years, adding "younger" scents. I bought this and thought it would be one of the younger scents but it smells like my grandfather! Hah! The scent lasts a long time and it makes my wife's skin moisturized all day so it does its job!
Alex B.
Bismarck, ND
This one isn't my absolute favorite from Old Spice, but it does smell really good. Cleans me and leaves me smelling super fresh but ironically enough, it actually dries my hands out a little bit. It's worth the price though, and the scent alone is enough to make me want it.
Mandy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am a girl and I use this sometimes for my dry skin. It smells so good and I really think it does help with dry skin. I use a lot so that's the only down fall and it can be pretty pricey, but worth the price.