Old Spice Deodorant Hawkridge uploaded by Vlora J.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Hawkridge™ Deodorant.

For guys with swift minds.

Wild collection. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
amy b.
West Palm Bch, FL
My husband, son and daughter love this deo! My husband works outside all day and my son and daughter are both athletes. None of them ever have B.O. I wait until I have coupons and buy several at one time when they are on sale. I have to keep my bathroom stocked!
Jennifer m.
This stuff smells so awesome! My husband is sick of it, but I make him wear it because it smells so great. I notice that he doesn't sweat as bad and the smells lasts longer than other brands!
I wish they made it in a gel form so he'd like it even more than me!
Kasey D.
Dallas, TX
I love this stuff. It's all I use now. Women's deodorants are so expensive and the scents are just all flowery or fruity. I prefer this more neutral fragrance. I don't perspire too much, so I can't speak to its effectiveness if you sweat a lot. But I love it.
Vlora J.
Lately ive been using this arm deodorant ( yes I'm a girl and this is for men ) but this is the only one that i have been using so far and haven't switched yet. It smells so good and when you sweat you can only smell the deodorant and its so perfect!
Angelica m.
phelan, CA
Love the smell and works great throughout the day. He has tried a few different ones and this one seems to work the best. Great brand and great product. He uses it everyday and after every shower.
Angie P.
Brooklyn, NY
Not a bad strong smell. However it doesn't last long, and it eats away at your skin. Ive been using only a week and my skin is peeling. Not very happy.
Cody L.
Fulton, MS
Very good long lasting deodorant. Much better smell than the standard Pure Sport, Swagger, Champion, etc. scents.
Emily S.
Rockwall, TX
This is a staple in our home! My husband and I both use it. It's powerful, long-lasting and affordable!!
Ashley M.
Brainerd
I will never use "ladies deodorant" again. I actually used to use my boyfriends deodorant so often that one day I just decided maybe I should buy my own "men's" deodorant. I initially fell in love with this particular scent, it's intoxicating. It's not overwhelming like some other Old Spice products are. Since I've been using this I have noticed I am using considerably less deodorant. Before I found myself swiping on loads of layers & reapplying throughout the day. With this, two swipes per pit and I'm set for the day! I cannot speak highly enough of this amazing deodorant.
Alicia H.
Disclaimer: I am a female. With that said, I use this product because it not only smells good but it truly does prevent odor. I am very active and women's deodorant that I have tried do not work/hold up well, but this one (although marketed towards males) is my favorite deodorant for its long lasting effect.
Roberto R.