BY OLD SPICE

Our Classic Scent in Body Wash. Man has come up with his best ideas in the shower.  If only man had showered more, we d have hoverboards, an escalator to space and a mind-controlled television.  This classic Old Spice scented body wash is designed to invigorate the mind and cleanse the body.  So take a long and thoughtful shower, and bring humanity one step closer to a gas-powered toothbrush. see more...

• Has anyone tried this body wash? I've used a different one my wif...1 Answers
  • Who else prefers this one to the fancy kinds that are available a...1 Answers
Crystal L.
Nashville, TN
I love when the hubby uses this body wash! So much so that I have now gotten my son to use this as well! The smell is amazing, It cleans awesomely and the price is not to expensive! The reputation has this product as something only older men are mint to use, but I defiantly concur!
Shannon D.
Beaumont, CA
I love how clean it makes my skin feel and my wife and I love the way that it smells. An added bonus is that I can match the sent of the body wash with my deodorant and it doesn't clash with smells. It doesn't leave a greasy film on the floor of the shower like some body washes do.
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
My boys use the old spice body wash and they love it , it smells really good too , the smell isn't too strong but it stays on them . This product is used every day in my house . I would recondite buying it and giving it a try
Joshua S.
I love the classic old spice scent. This body wash will keep you smelling fresh and clean for days. It's gentle on the skin and harsh on odor. Old spice really does the trick. I recommend this product to anyone.
Hannah C.
Catonsville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells very good and leaves an awesome scent. The pros of this is the price and the scent left behind. It is kind of harsh but it's worth it. I get this at any drugstore. I would recommend to anyone (:
Jason
I've been using this for over ten years. When coupled with their deodorant it makes for a great base scent. I've received compliments on smelling good, which I believe stems from the combo of products
Joy A.
Little Elm
My Husband started using his and he smells amazing after working out in the gym. Has helped my kids not think he is so smelly. He loves it and only allows me to get him this type of body wash.
Taylor E.
Columbus, OH
I am a female and loved it! Loved the smell-it is long lasting as well! Made me feel super refreshed and clean! This is a gentle body wash. Smells kind of manly and sporty, but still good.
Andrea D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don't use it much my husband does i onyl use it if i run out of mine. But old spice had a good smell for guys! I love it when my husbad uses it. I just honestly love the smell.
Paul K.
Christmas, FL
I've been using Old Spice soaps every day for years. Keeps me clean and has a decent scent that lasts for most of the day. Added bonus: bathroom smells good after every shower.
Jesus M.
Delano, CA
Has anyone tried this body wash? I've used a different one my wife had bought me ND I def. Loved it but I would love to try these one out should I or what do you guys recommend ?
Nicole P.
Who else prefers this one to the fancy kinds that are available as well?