BY OLD SPICE

Our Classic Scent in Body Wash. Man has come up with his best ideas in the shower.  If only man had showered more, we d have hoverboards, an escalator to space and a mind-controlled television.  This classic Old Spice scented body wash is designed to invigorate the mind and cleanse the body.  So take a long and thoughtful shower, and bring humanity one step closer to a gas-powered toothbrush. see more...

• Has anyone tried this body wash? I've used a different one my wif...1 Answers
  • Who else prefers this one to the fancy kinds that are available a...1 Answers
Aaron T.
Elkton, MD
This body wash is amazing, the smell is wonderful! Pros- smell amazing, Cons- none! I use this every other time I get in the shower. It goes on so smooth and gentle! I would I highly recommend to others!
Tracy S.
My husband uses this and he smells amazing after using it. It lathers up well without having to use a lot of product. Depending on how much you use, this product lasts a considerable amount of time and is well worth the price. This product can be found at many stores and also has more than one scent available, so if you don't care for one scent you can try another until you find what works best for you.
Antionette B.
Middletown, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would never have imagined that "Old Spice" would be the #1 Body Wash and Deodorant for my sons and husband but it is! They like the scent and I like the price especially with coupons and on sale! There are no complaints with this product and it's a name brand we trust.
Nick H.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
While trying to mix it up, I've gone from trying many different body washes...and always end up back at Old Spice. The classic sent hasn't changed much since it's inception. So long as the scent works with your body chemistry, it tends to last all day. AND it's a great base to begin layering with a woody, dark cologne.

An essential for a guy that wants to exude confidence from his base when starting his day.
Shannon D.
Beaumont, CA
I love how clean it makes my skin feel and my wife and I love the way that it smells. An added bonus is that I can match the sent of the body wash with my deodorant and it doesn't clash with smells. It doesn't leave a greasy film on the floor of the shower like some body washes do.
Crystal L.
Nashville, TN
I love when the hubby uses this body wash! So much so that I have now gotten my son to use this as well! The smell is amazing, It cleans awesomely and the price is not to expensive! The reputation has this product as something only older men are mint to use, but I defiantly concur!
Regena H.
Clover, SC
Old Spice Deodorant Body Wash is the best smelling stuff for a man to wash in leaves them smelling clean soo good. You can get it at WAL-MART the value is great for the price. Like I said the scent is wonderful.I would recommend the product to anyone....!!!!!!!!
Joshua S.
I love the classic old spice scent. This body wash will keep you smelling fresh and clean for days. It's gentle on the skin and harsh on odor. Old spice really does the trick. I recommend this product to anyone.
Taylor E.
Columbus , OH
I am a female and loved it! Loved the smell-it is long lasting as well! Made me feel super refreshed and clean! This is a gentle body wash. Smells kind of manly and sporty, but still good.
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boys use the old spice body wash and they love it , it smells really good too , the smell isn't too strong but it stays on them . This product is used every day in my house . I would recondite buying it and giving it a try
Jesus M.
Delano, CA
Has anyone tried this body wash? I've used a different one my wife had bought me ND I def. Loved it but I would love to try these one out should I or what do you guys recommend ?
Nicole P.
Who else prefers this one to the fancy kinds that are available as well?