Old Spice Denali Deodorant uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Denali Deodorant.
Smells like wilderness.
Open air & freedom.
Fresh collection. see more...

Alexxa C.
Pensacola, FL
Even though I'm a girl this deodorant does wonders, it keeps my pits from smelling rank at the end of the day and i also don't feel like i sweat gallons at the end of the day
Molly E.
I'm a woman and I prefer this "men's" deodorant! It works better for me and I prefer the sent to any of that powder and lavender sent companies think women wear.
Angie R.
Great smell and easy application! Does not leave any residue and it works really well especially when my boyfriend is being really active!
Raychel L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely masks any odor or foul scent and covers with a fragrant but not overpowering Spritz. Doesn't do much for wet stains.
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
My husband loves old spice...it's technically the only brand he likes.the old spice Denali and Aqua fresh are his favorites..
Rayanna B.
My boyfriend uses this. It smells good and last all day. He works on cars and even after a long day it still smalls good
Sophia R.
Centre Hall, PA
Smells soooo good. Lol I'm a girl and I play lacrosse. Literally my entire lacrosse team uses figi before our games
Hallie C.
Last all day and leaves me smelling fresh. I would choose this over any other women's brand in a heart beat.
Nic D.
Ottawa, ON
This is one of the only deodorants I've been using lately. It smells amazing because it's musky and sweet but still smells kind of manly, like the smell girls enjoy haha. It works really well and decreases how much I sweat. Great product.