Old Spice Denali Deodorant uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Denali Deodorant.
Smells like wilderness.
Open air & freedom.
Fresh collection. see more...

Erica L.
Hibbing, MN
This is the only deodorant that I've been able to find without a prescription that truly works. I love the smell, and it doesn't even bother me that it's supposed to be "men's" deodorant. The smell is great and it works!
Sterling S.
Grapevine, TX
Old Spice is already one of my favorite deodorant brands. I need a good antipersperant and they work fairly wel. Mitchum works better but love the smells of Old Spice especially Denali.
Michele E.
APO, AE
I love this scent on my husband. He is in the military and always moving and doing something and this keeps him smelling great all day. Needs reapplied after heavy activity but that is not a problem. Love that it has a coordinating body wash.
Alexxa C.
Pensacola, FL
Even though I'm a girl this deodorant does wonders, it keeps my pits from smelling rank at the end of the day and i also don't feel like i sweat gallons at the end of the day
Molly E.
I'm a woman and I prefer this "men's" deodorant! It works better for me and I prefer the sent to any of that powder and lavender sent companies think women wear.
Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite deodorant that I have ever used. The smell is absolutely fantastic. Keeps you dry and not smelling bad all day long!
Angie R.
Great smell and easy application! Does not leave any residue and it works really well especially when my boyfriend is being really active!
Raychel L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Definitely masks any odor or foul scent and covers with a fragrant but not overpowering Spritz. Doesn't do much for wet stains.
Cristal S.
Dallas, Tx
My husband loves old spice...it's technically the only brand he likes.the old spice Denali and Aqua fresh are his favorites..
Rayanna B.
My boyfriend uses this. It smells good and last all day. He works on cars and even after a long day it still smalls good

back